Division One Transfers

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Admin has apologised, move on !

Chris Innes and Jack Ross released by St Midden this week according to BBC web site. I'd take them both!

I may be talking complete rubbish (this shall be my disclaimer from now on) but I believe Motherwell want Jack Ross. I wonder who will take Innes, can't see him getting another club in the SPL. Morton maybe?

Remember Mccall said that he would be making more trips down south to look at players, there are plenty of gems in the lower leagues. E.g. who had even heard of Chris Smalling before he signed for Fulham then onto Man Utd. My point is that I am sure the BS North/South has some really decent players if the club can scout them. :thumbsup2:

Remember Mccall said that he would be making more trips down south to look at players, there are plenty of gems in the lower leagues. E.g. who had even heard of Chris Smalling before he signed for Fulham then onto Man Utd. My point is that I am sure the BS North/South has some really decent players if the club can scout them. :thumbsup2:

Can players afford to move away from their home tho' at our wages?

No doubt there are players that would bite the bullet just to get their careers moving but I'd guess there's many more that would find a move to Glasgow a bit crippling financially.

The Sun are reporting it as a 3 year deal :o , for a 33 year old :thinking:

The P&J, who are usually up on dealings at Ross County said that they had offered him a 3yr deal, so I don't see him turning that down! I presume it must include some sort of coaching or something, but even then, some length of contract. The article says they were some way away financially, so maybe the 3yr deal is to compensate for lower earnings.