Dundee

GrantB

Fantastic news if they are hitting the skids, I can't think of a club who deserves it more! Even funnier that they paid out £1.3 million to finish 12 points adrift of Inverness and only three points ahed of the Pars.

We should all boycott Dens next season and donate the exorbitant entry fee to Thistle, just to put them in further trouble!

Dundee Utd should now offer them Scott Robertson for £500k for a laugh and watch Melville squirm!

Guest grahamgibsonlickedmyaero

To the poster above?

Boycott dens park? Seems sensible. Im sure our players will appreciate looking at an empty stand. We have played pretty well up there of late, granted without reward, but I will be going there before i go to Westfield, EEP, starks park, and various other shitheaps.

To the poster above?

Boycott dens park? Seems sensible. Im sure our players will appreciate looking at an empty stand. We have played pretty well up there of late, granted without reward, but I will be going there before i go to Westfield, EEP, starks park, and various other shitheaps.

£19 to get into Dens Park to get treated like garbage is woeful and they don't deserve a penny. A day out in Dundee is not bad in itself but I don't want to go on principle and will only go if the game is particularly meaningful.

Saw this on Ceefax last night & had a wee chuckle.

I don't know what else they want from the fans, they had an average home attendance of over 4,700 last season, which is very good for the 1st Div. They also had over 22,000 more fans attend their home games than any other team in the 1st div (throughout the season). If you're gonna spend a fortune, don't then expect the fans to bail you out, what kinda crowds they looking for next season?

He also says that they have a, "We have an SPL cost base with First Division income." Pish, they would still be making a big loss in the SPL.

Guest grahamgibsonlickedmyaero

£19 to get into Dens Park to get treated like garbage is woeful and they don't deserve a penny. A day out in Dundee is not bad in itself but I don't want to go on principle and will only go if the game is particularly meaningful.

ok you big fairy. next.

£19 to get into Dens Park to get treated like garbage is woeful and they don't deserve a penny.

Not disagreeing but imo £15 for Cappielow (last season's price) and get treated like garbage is every bit as bad. Not aimed at any previous comments but I couldn't make a principled point about staying away from one and going to the other.

For those who don't go to Morton, you're either in one of two places. Stuck away in a pokey wee stand with restricted vision and seating where Munchkins would complain about the legroom and that's devoid of both toilet and catering facilities or if lucky in the roofless bench seating, which of course is of great amusement to the home fans when, rain not exactly being a rarity in Greenock, it starts to pee down. :angry:

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Not disagreeing but imo £15 for Cappielow (last season's price) and get treated like garbage is every bit as bad. Not aimed at any previous comments but I couldn't make a principled point about staying away from one and going to the other.

For those who don't go to Morton, you're either in one of two places. Stuck away in a pokey wee stand with restricted vision and seating where Munchkins would complain about the legroom and that's devoid of both toilet and catering facilities or if lucky in the roofless bench seating, which of course is of great amusement to the home fans when, rain not exactly being a rarity in Greenock, it starts to pee down. :angry:

And to add to the Greenock weirdness, if it's sunny they put you in the stand where you melt and when it rains they stick you outsid.

• 2 months later...