David Lilley

northernsoul

Even though he hasn't officially been released or told he has no future at at the Club it looks as if, on the face of it Robertson won't be playing here next season.

David Lilley, at 33 is two years younger than Robertson and can also play either centre back or right back.

I know trying to sign an experienced left back is our number one priority, regarding the defence right now but if McNamara wanted and could afford Lilley would you welcome him back?

This is without having a scooby as to what sort of wage he was on at Queen of the South or how much McNamara has got left in the budget to work with.

Even though he hasn't officially been released or told he has no future at at the Club it looks as if, on the face of it Robertson won't be playing here next season.

David Lilley, at 33 is two years younger than Robertson and can also play either centre back or right back.

I know trying to sign an experienced left back is our number one priority, regarding the defence right now but if McNamara wanted and could afford Lilley would you welcome him back?

This is without having a scooby as to what sort of wage he was on at Queen of the South or how much McNamara has got left in the budget to work with.

He's a decent enough player but I cannot imagine why MacNamara would cut loose Robertson and use the freed up wage on Lilley. That would be utterly pointless unless you believe Lilley is a better player or that he comes considerabley cheaper. I doubt either case is true.

Edited by Walter

sweet lord no...he was shegite!