Balatoni

SirJohnLambie

This is Interesting; Jefferies is not sending him out to sit on the bench. I have Balatoni ahead of Kinniburgh and I suspect Jackie does too.

I think Balatoni has the ability to go on and play in the spl and extra experience with thistle will help him.

Respect your opinion but not sure I agree. I think it's more likely that Willie K will start ahead of Balatoni but I'd anticipate a bit of coming and going re the back four.

If McCall was still manager we probably wouldn't even be discussing this (three central defenders being played together as often as not) but signing an additional defender (even on loan) should cover adequately all bases across the back. It's kinda strange these days to have an emergent defender not able to play in at least two different positions. I hope Conrad isn't an exception and could either play right back or central midfield. :unsure:

We need proper cover for Paton. We took 4 left-backs to Blyth - Archie (his original position), Lindsay, Sinclair and Brennan - but were forced to play Campbell at right-back. Jackie needs to get this sorted before the season starts.

We need proper cover for Paton. We took 4 left-backs to Blyth - Archie (his original position), Lindsay, Sinclair and Brennan - but were forced to play Campbell at right-back. Jackie needs to get this sorted before the season starts.

yeah i was surprised we let big mcgeough go, the few games that i seen he looked a good player and a big guy aswell. in saying that jamie campbell's best game for us was at right back/right wing back at falkirk when we won 3-2.

Edited by jags on tour

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Which coloured house is he going to?

Tell me what do you think?

Hopefully the post office.

If you look closely at a photograph of Tobermory, you will see that the post office has red and yellow hooped walls.

By the way CONRAD BALATONI is an anagram of NOT A CRAB ON DIAL. Obviously he is not in the habit of phoning crustaceans.

The club are still hopefull of signing Balatoni on-loan although it hit a "snag" last night. They're also in talks with another Hearts player about a loan move.

Finance is a big snag. The only hope, presumably, is that Hearts will agree to reduced terms.