Best Banter From The Jags Support Vs Celtic

phoenix1876

my top 3 were

3. LIGHT A FLARE FOR THAT ONE .... after cairney scored

2. GUIRE, YOUS ARE SO GUIRE, SO IZAGUIRE ... kid infront of me started singing that.

1. the "weeeeeeeeys" when we were passin it around the celtic plays lol

The "light a flare" was my good self. glad you liked it.

I started the poznan with my 2 mates and my sister, it would have been quality if the full stand had started it.full credit to their support though, i know folk joke about ' the best fans in the world' etc, at times it felt like a league match with the atmosphere and the sellick fans constantly singing. i was walking down the road towards the student flats and couldnt believe the amount of fans waiting to get in.hopefully it may fund an additional player this season which might make the difference.

I started the poznan with my 2 mates and my sister, it would have been quality if the full stand had started it.full credit to their support though, i know folk joke about ' the best fans in the world' etc, at times it felt like a league match with the atmosphere and the sellick fans constantly singing. i was walking down the road towards the student flats and couldnt believe the amount of fans waiting to get in.hopefully it may fund an additional player this season which might make the difference.

There songs got me thinking.......so they sang about tommy Burns, Jimmy Johnstone, Pierre van donkey, Larsson, Nakamura..............do those buggers not have any songs for guys that actually STILL play for them !!!!

Myself , wife and my mate joined you in the Poznan, but it just wasn't for taking off !!! pity, would have been a get it right up you moment !!! lol

There songs got me thinking.......so they sang about tommy Burns, Jimmy Johnstone, Pierre van donkey, Larsson, Nakamura..............do those buggers not have any songs for guys that actually STILL play for them !!!!

Myself , wife and my mate joined you in the Poznan, but it just wasn't for taking off !!! pity, would have been a get it right up you moment !!! lol

No they are too busy licking Lennons posterior

Walking up to one of the guys selling Irish flags and asking if he had any Scottish ones... :lol:

Asking same guy (who had a stall full of Smellic gear and 3 ancient Jags scarfs?) if he'll be here next week.

Also liked it when they went into their huddle and a few of the guys in the shed started singing the hokey-cokey.

Best comment of all, after their fans had set off that green flare thing, "they've let aff a stink bomb to overpower the scum smell!"

• Members

Were the Tims singing anything from their presently outlawed archive, you know stuff about gleaming armaments, inter-denominational conflicts, that sort of thing?

The soldier song got a half hearted outing. Hello, Hello was belted out from our end though.

Were the Tims singing anything from their presently outlawed archive, you know stuff about gleaming armaments, inter-denominational conflicts, that sort of thing?

'Ooh ah up the 'ra' got an outing, at least once.

I can't read, and I can't write

But that does not upset me

I am just a Celtic fan

And they're all out to get me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant!