Jags In Bid For Two Stars

Aye good shout, they can get a chippy and a bookies on the walk between the 2 boozers aswell. She'll be right up for that.

Don't forget the Liquor Barn ('The price of boozing just keeps getting cheaper') for a couple of cans for the walk and James Campbell The Butchers for a pound of mince and some links.

I did wonder what all the urgency was with yon online catering questionnaire. I'm willing to bet a fair amount of dosh that survey and this potential visit are not unrelated.

I'm sure we can live with an empty main stand, an unsightly bing, a poor display on the pitch, useless referees not consulting linesmen etc but I doubt we'd ever live down the embarrassment of a pastry collapse from a half heated pie.

edited to add... the Club would be well advised to spell out the meaning behind Kids Go Free. Don't want them thinking it's some sort of adoption thingy.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

I did wonder what all the urgency was with yon online catering questionnaire. I'm willing to bet a fair amount of dosh that survey and this potential visit are not unrelated.

I'm sure we can live with an empty main stand, an unsightly bing, a poor display on the pitch, useless referees not consulting linesmen etc but I doubt we'd ever live down the embarrassment of a pastry collapse from a half heated pie.

edited to add... the Club would be well advised to spell out the meaning behind Kids Go Free. Don't want them thinkinbg it's some sort of adoption thingy.

"Edited to add. .." made me laugh out loud!

on a serious note I'm in the hospitality bit on Saturday. .. do I watch the game or chat up Angelina? ???? tough decision...

"Edited to add. .." made me laugh out loud!

on a serious note I'm in the hospitality bit on Saturday. .. do I watch the game or chat up Angelina? ???? tough decision...

Given our track record over the last few games I wonder what the odds would be on who scores first. .........

Guest fredthecheesecloth

the pitts have purchased martin grehan as the family pet.

he sits on the floor and hoovers up the crumbs, a bit like NOO NOO in the teletubbies.