One Liners That

Chicofan

Currently reading a book on the life of Keith Moon and to be honest there is a a good few laughs in it, but this one in particular had me chuckling away.

Keith is in a hotel and has blown up his toilet in his room with some mini sticks of dynamite that he used to carry about with him.. he then proceeds to phone reception to enquire "Could you bring me up another room?" :lol:

Class :thumbsup2:

Anyone else care to share any?

Edited by Chicofan

I was at the Sex Pistols Experience night on The Ferry on Friday and what a night it was, f****** superb - what a band, good front man and at risk of committing sacrilege, they were probably more musical than the real thing. Crowd was mental, band was mental; so just a great Glasgow Friday night out.

Anyway and with regard to Mr Lydon's fondness for butter, it been suggested that he picked the wrong brand and that "Anchory in the UK" would have been so much better. I thank you!

With apologies, I'm out of here and will get... :getmecoat:

Edited by Meister Jag

Steven Wright: "One night I dreamt that I was welsh. It was Christmas. My mum said 'Merry Christmas son there's the living room carpet. But you've got to keep it where it is. " and "I saw a man with wooden legs, and real feet", and "I had some powdered water.... didn't know what to add."

Chic Murray -

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

If it weren't for marriage, husband and wives would have to fight with strangers.

From the same great man..

A man was lying in the street..a fellow comes up and asks "did you fall?" naw pal i was trying te break a bar ae chocolate in ma back pocket :lol:

Chic Murray -

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

If it weren't for marriage, husband and wives would have to fight with strangers.

... and another from Chic: "The boat was so old; it must have been launched when Long John Silver had two legs and an egg on his shoulder."

Then there's the late great Bob Monkhouse:

I'm not saying my wife's a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer.

I spilt some stain remover on my sleeve. How do you get that out?

Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has money.

From the same great man..

A man was lying in the street..a fellow comes up and asks "did you fall?" naw pal i was trying te break a bar ae chocolate in ma back pocket :lol:

A Spanish wheelchair bound friend of mine once visiting another Spanish city, in the middle of the day (i.e. everyone was having their siestas so the streets were completely dead) he was gong along the street admiring all the great architecture, looking up at the buildings and not the ground he fell off the kerb and got sent flying off his wheelchair. He managed to land far enough from the wheelchair for it to look like it wasn't his and he was able-bodied. Fifteen minutes later the police come by, assuming he's a drunk they asking him what he's doing there, he replies "I was just admiring all the beautiful buildings and I fell over".

Sorry, that story looks longer now that I've written it.

i always remember when i was playing for pollok v arthurlie in the local derby and i'm a centre half or a defensive midfielder and i used to do a fair bit of kicking to people, bit of a hatchet man. One of the arthurlie fans shouted at me "IF YOU WEREN'T ON THE PITCH, YOU'D BE ON THE TERRACING THROWING BOTTLES YOU FAT BALDY WEE NED!" That mad me laugh when i was walking over to take a shy

Canny mind where I heard this one! might even have been on here but anyway..

A recently divorced man is standing in a bar when in walks his ex wife and new boyfriend..the ex husband shouts over to the boyfriend "here whats it like sh@gging a 2nd hand f@nny?"

The man shouts back "its great its just like new after the first 2 inches!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anything by Gordon Strachan

Remember him being interviewed once at the interviewer said something along the lines of "Where do you think the opposition were better than you today, Gordon?"

Strachan points up the tunnel and says "That big green one out there" :lol:

Also one of my uncle's mates was on holiday with his wife and kid and him and his boy contracted cryptosporidiosis from being in the pool (i think it was this anyway).

On the flight home his wife was talking to him about it and said " I just can't understand how you and the wee man caught it and i didn't" he relied with "That's because you have to be human to catch it" :lol:

You're only Scottish by a bawhair - Jags fans at Gretna

We're going to deep fry your pizza's - Jags fans at Livingston (When the Italian owned them)

which were a bit better than your:

You only sing when your fishing (Peterhead)

and

You're going home in a tractor (Ross County)