Player Of The Month

jagscast

Great idea. Though why do they have a shortlist? If it is the fans choice then this doesn't make sense. The only reason this came up was because I wanted to vote for Hutton. I think he has totally changed our team ability and attitude.

I wanted to vote for Hutton too for the same reason. Cairney in particular has benefited from his arrival.

Great idea. Though why do they have a shortlist? If it is the fans choice then this doesn't make sense. The only reason this came up was because I wanted to vote for Hutton. I think he has totally changed our team ability and attitude.

Can you imagine the Rangers fans hijacking it though?

• Members

Hutton has been good. He's brought a sort of calming influence to the midfield. I think Cairney deserves it this month though. He has been way better all season so far and is starting to get back into scoring positions again. I don't think it's any coincidence since he's been shunted out onto the wing the again that his form has improved either. I reckoned a while back that his form had dipped when he was pushed inside along with Rowser.

Can you imagine the Rangers fans hijacking it though?

If by having Hutton here it gets some Rangers fans interested in our club and maybe along to a few of our games, giving us much needed money, then I am happy. Plus the extra hits on the website will be no bad thing when it comes to selling advertisement next year - every little helps. Think its worth noting not all h*ns are bad and the ones who would be interested are probably in the small minority of good Rangers fans.

I voted for Sinclair. Agree with everything said about Cairney, my 2nd choice. Losing the ball that led to Livi`s 1st goal, and missing the chance to possibly win the game when one on one with the keeper at 1-1 ( a bit harsh maybe ), but my reason for voting for Sinclair, who I think has been a great find by Jackie.