Tickets

persoon

Hello we are from Holland and would like your club Part Rick Thistle in the first weekend of January visit.

You then play against Queen of the South.

We always visit the first weekend traditional clubs abroad.

Is it possible to get 20 tickets for this match? Who can help me?

Thank you.

Hello we are from Holland and would like your club Part Rick Thistle in the first weekend of January visit.

Thank you.

Hello, and here are the club's contact details:

*CLICK*

Is everyone from your group a 'Nederlander'? Seems worth the club making a wee fuss about this. Hope you come along. :) :) :)

Hello, and here are the club's contact details:

*CLICK*

Is everyone from your group a 'Nederlander'? Seems worth the club making a wee fuss about this. Hope you come along. :) :) :)

Persoon, as has been said, there is no need to purchase tickets in advance. Information on matchday admission can be found here.

As McKennan has said, perhaps if you told the club about the trip they would do something for you, anything from a half time announcement to a small discount on tickets with you being such a large group.

U heeft geen nodig van billetjes. U betaalt met geld bij de draaihek.

Geen

I love that word, especially how it's pronounced. Like when you are a wee bit chesty, it all comes from the back of the throat.

edited to add...Steve McClaren probably couldn't manage it despite his best efforts. Well actually he can't manage anything...

Edited by honved

Thank you.

You will be made very welcome - but please note our club is called PARTICK THISTLE,

Partick being a district of our city in which it was formed in 1876, moving to its present day stadium in 1909. Only, don't expect the standard of play to match the Eredivision at home!

I remember there was a squad of Feyernood fans at the ICT 1/4 final game at Firhill. Think they were playing the Blue Monkeys in some Euro side show.

Any idea when ticket prices will be announced for this game? I'm hoping for the old £12/£6, especially right after Christmas, bah humbug! :P

I remember there was a squad of Feyernood fans at the ICT 1/4 final game at Firhill. Think they were playing the Blue Monkeys in some Euro side show.

Any idea when ticket prices will be announced for this game? I'm hoping for the old £12/£6, especially right after Christmas, bah humbug! :P

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2011-2012/december_2011/queen_of_the_south_cup_prices_set