Mates Rates

gettingjaggy

Has anyone received their season book yet? I sent the renewal forms off weeks ago but still haven't heard anything.

Went in today to renew season books and they don`t have the books yet,there also hoping most people will collect their books from Firhill where possible when they arrive due too the large increase in posting costs

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone received their season book yet? I sent the renewal forms off weeks ago but still haven't heard anything.

A message will be posted on the official site in the coming days with an update on the time scale for books being ready to be sent/collected. Books will arrive at the office next Wednesday as far as I'm aware, it will then take a good few days to get the backlog cleared for people who have already fully paid for their season ticket.

Went in today to renew season books and they don`t have the books yet,there also hoping most people will collect their books from Firhill where possible when they arrive due too the large increase in posting costs

This, again a message will be posted on the official site once the books are ready but it would be great if people could collect their season tickets from the office at Firhill to help cut down costs with the large increase in postage charges that came recently.

People who bought tickets in April got the chance to win the opportunity to train with the team.

People who buy tickets in June get the chance to win the opportunity to be in the team photo.

Do the people who bought their tickets in May not matter??

Just checked the piece on the website and it has been amended so that you are in the draw to be in the team photo if you bought in May as well, so well done to you for raising the point and the club for reacting to it so promptly!

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2011-2012/may_2012/first_team_stars_for_the_day

Edited by Fawlty Towers

If the club are looking to save money on postage (which they should be) they could consider doing what they did a few seasons ago when they asked people who had paid for their season ticket to come to Firhill on a Saturday to collect it or you could come along on the day and buy it. If I remember correctly the home top for that season had just gone on sale so people collected their season ticket and then went to purchase the top (the players were also there for a period as they were meeting up before heading to St Andrews for a friendly).

If the management and/or a few players were there to get pictures taken/sign autographs as well it might encourage a few more people to come along and collect their ticket instead of getting it posted out.

If the club are looking to save money on postage (which they should be) they could consider doing what they did a few seasons ago when they asked people who had paid for their season ticket to come to Firhill on a Saturday to collect it or you could come along on the day and buy it. If I remember correctly the home top for that season had just gone on sale so people collected their season ticket and then went to purchase the top (the players were also there for a period as they were meeting up before heading to St Andrews for a friendly).

If the management and/or a few players were there to get pictures taken/sign autographs as well it might encourage a few more people to come along and collect their ticket instead of getting it posted out.

Watch this space!

Had a check of Livingston's website and they have sold 281 season tickets so far (they started selling a week after we did) with their initiative (pay £125 now and then the total cost is determined by the number sold at the end of June).

It would be interesting to see how many season tickets we have sold or are currenty being paid for by instalments as (in my opinion) our scheme is a better one as it allows people to pay by instalments and there is no uncertainty over what you will be paying.

Had a check of Livingston's website and they have sold 281 season tickets so far (they started selling a week after we did) with their initiative (pay £125 now and then the total cost is determined by the number sold at the end of June).

It would be interesting to see how many season tickets we have sold or are currenty being paid for by instalments as (in my opinion) our scheme is a better one as it allows people to pay by instalments and there is no uncertainty over what you will be paying.

Their 'target' is to sell 1,600 by 31st June, don't see that ever happening. Also very early for that deadline, the season start is a good 4/5 weeks after that.

Our scheme is ok. I think though if you buy in April there should be more of a discount - an actual early bird price. There is no real incentive to buy early imo. I shall buy mine just before the season starts - the price is the same and it suits me better.

Will they be posted out after 7 July for those of us that can't make it in to the office? Would they be posted out earlier if I contacted the club and told them I couldn't make it in to pick it up?

A date for postage has not been confirmed yet, it will probably be later than that but in plenty of time should there be any home pre-season games as tickets are usually valid for them.

Queues down Firhill Road as the crowds come to Firhill to get their season tickets? The 1st book was handed out to a nice gentleman when he bought his season ticket in the office today.

Just a wee note, those who are paying by instalments will not be able to collect their season ticket until the last payment has cleared.

Queues down Firhill Road as the crowds come to Firhill to get their season tickets? The 1st book was handed out to a nice gentleman when he bought his season ticket in the office today.

Just a wee note, those who are paying by instalments will not be able to collect their season ticket until the last payment has cleared.

A busy few days?

Just had Norgethistle senior on the phone he's not had his ticket or had the cheque cashed yet, has anyone else had this problem

The club are asking people to come in to the office to collect their tickets during the week and on a couple of Saturdays, once that collection period is over the remaining tickets will be posted out.

As for the cheque, a phone call to the office will get that sorted I'm sure.

Just had Norgethistle senior on the phone he's not had his ticket or had the cheque cashed yet, has anyone else had this problem

If you can pm your fathers name I'll check it out for you on Monday & give him a call once I have. As far as I'm aware all cheques received have been banked.

In terms of tickets, all tickets that have been fully paid for are ready for collection, should tickets not be collected by a yet to be set date (this will be posted on the website) books will then be sent out. Season tickets will also be available to collect from any home pre-season friendlies we have + cup/league games if this suits, as well as the already announced 2 Saturdays with 1 more Saturday or Sunday in July sometime also.

If you can pm your fathers name I'll check it out for you on Monday & give him a call once I have. As far as I'm aware all cheques received have been banked.

In terms of tickets, all tickets that have been fully paid for are ready for collection, should tickets not be collected by a yet to be set date (this will be posted on the website) books will then be sent out. Season tickets will also be available to collect from any home pre-season friendlies we have + cup/league games if this suits, as well as the already announced 2 Saturdays with 1 more Saturday or Sunday in July sometime also.

Thanks PM'd you