Chelsea - Barcelona

The Cup

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have a severe dislike for the Roy. :P

What level where they back then. I assume they were still Juniors?

Yeah still Junior. Think it was either just before or just after they had won Junior cup final (I'd need to ask him). The side he had the best of times with was Muirend Amateurs. Archie Gemmell was in the age group just below him as was Stuart Kennedy (Aberdeen right back).

Yeah still Junior. Think it was either just before or just after they had won Junior cup final (I'd need to ask him). The side he had the best of times with was Muirend Amateurs. Archie Gemmell was in the age group just below him as was Stuart Kennedy (Aberdeen right back).

Haha, couldn't imagine the Roy winning anything when a first watched them. Charnley also play for Rob Roy around 10 years ago before we signed him again.

Haha, couldn't imagine the Roy winning anything when a first watched them. Charnley also play for Rob Roy around 10 years ago before we signed him again.

Yeah i went to a Rabs game against Cambuslang and chic played. Would have thought you insane if you had said after that match, Chic would be back at Firhill.

Always been a Liverpool fan since we sold them Alan Hansen.

Never used to mind Chelsea until Moriniho went there. They seem to have a collection of the most hateable players of a generation (Terry, Cashley Cole, Drogba for example) These guys represent everything that is wrong with the modern game.

Posting this for all those in the thread who have an affiliation with Thistle and Chelsea

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toffs-BNWT-Chelsea-1983-85-away-shirt-small-1801?item=370517777210&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7924195365813090789

If this didn't have the Chelsea badge I'd be having it myself

Posting this for all those in the thread who have an affiliation with Thistle and Chelsea

http://www.ebay.co.u...195365813090789

If this didn't have the Chelsea badge I'd be having it myself

I bought one of those tops for a female Jags fan, (and Chelsea supporter) I know. She's worn it quite a few times to Firhill.

Cardiff and Arsenal for me, I’ll refer to them as ‘we’ when at their games but I think it’s a bit odd referring to them as ‘we’ at other times, mainly because I think it makes me seem like some sort of armchair plastic fan who, as a general rule, are twats.

Over the moon. Terry is a tadger. Great team spirit. Dodgy football, but we're in the final. Good enough for County good enough for Chelsea. Still wouldn't want Thistle to play like that every week, but to beatBarca over 2 legs, can take nothing away from us.

what else were they to do down to 10 men with all 3 first choice centre backs out of commission, great performace.i like barca and dont like chelsea beacuse of terry and cole but so happy seeing chelsea going through, a bit fed up of watching barca now. hope chelsea win it, as it showed tonight terry isnt that much of a miss for them.

Over the moon. Terry is a tadger. Great team spirit. Dodgy football, but we're in the final. Good enough for County good enough for Chelsea. Still wouldn't want Thistle to play like that every week, but to beatBarca over 2 legs, can take nothing away from us.

Superb mate lets hope we can finish the job now