Players Sign New Deals

Alan100

Two players I like but a little surprised at the length of the deals. McGuigan has looked good but really has only scored two tap ins.

Conrad has the makings of a cracking center back at this level but has to cut out the errors. He was at fault with the goal against Raith and was lucky against Falkirk early on when giving the ball away in a dangerous position.

Two players I like but a little surprised at the length of the deals. McGuigan has looked good but really has only scored two tap ins.

Sign of a player who's in the right place at the right time. Could be the perfect foil for Doolan given Kris can create opportunities for himself and others.

Balatoni has returned to his form of last season after the disasterous cup performances. Glad to see him stay on, especially since hes pretty young. Never seen McGuigan so won't comment.

The biggest thing for me from it though is that the club are committed to full-time football.

Thats all Gerry Mccoy done, weve been crying out for a proper poacher for years hopefully he can take up that mantle succesfully

Thats all Gerry Mccoy done, weve been crying out for a proper poacher for years hopefully he can take up that mantle succesfully

A good poacher is fine, but McGuigan is clearly more than that. He can harass defenders, pull them all over the place, and burst through to the bye-line and send in a cross. He also wins headers. I reckon this is an excellent signing.

Good news think Mark offers more than Stewart, Elliot, Dargo and Burns. As others said could really develop into an excelletn player and potentially become a real cult hero.

Conrad too has real potential and should develop greatly.

Well done to all in getting these deals done.

Conrad has the makings of a cracking center back at this level but has to cut out the errors. He was at fault with the goal against Raith and was lucky against Falkirk early on when giving the ball away in a dangerous position.

Just got to accept that these things happen when young players are in the first team.