Celebs You Have A Tenuous Link To...

potty trained

Stayed up the same west end close as Alistair Gray the writer.

Played at the Pavillion in a Radio Clyde Battle of the bands final and we were introduced by Mark Goodyear

Was on Dougie Donelly's 4 from 6 quiz

Spoke to Sinbad from Brookside in a Liverpool nightclub as we watched 2 guys kick the shit out of each other

Supported Sigu Sigue sputnick at the QMU

Played at the same Liverpool Uni all-nighter as Dr and the medics

Played 5 a side against Paul Kinnaird's team

Ate in the same Italian resturant as John lambie and Jim olIver (La Parmigiana in Gt Western Road)

Ate in the same resturant as Mavis from Corrie (Gamba)

Shook Joe Strummer's hand after an improptu accoustic gig in Yorkhill

Treated Carla Romana, Reeval Alderson and many others celebs and footballers when I was a Physio including Gary Jacobs

Have I bored you yet

Err, celebrities.....

Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

:huh:

Come on these are A list or at least were...

Carla Romana STV

Reevel BBC news

Sinbad=Sinbad

Mark Goodyear Clyde DJ circa 1984

Gary Jacobs Scotlands #1 boxer in his day

Dr and the Medics #1 hit with Spirit in the Sky cover

Mavis from Coronation St

I forgot I was sitting beside Terry Nutkins at Heathrow in 1992

I also played at a school disco where Maurice Johnston and Kenny McDowell presented prizes

Played support to Horse and Del Amitri back in the day as well

I went to school with his younger brother, used to drink with him all the time until he moved up north and I moved down south.

Used to drink with Iain? Had heard he was a good lad. I never met him, but his sister spoke fondly of him.

Played 5's with Ian Ferguson once or twice, also worked with him occasionally. (The one that played for Hearts.)

Used to drink with Iain? Had heard he was a good lad. I never met him, but his sister spoke fondly of him.

Played 5's with Ian Ferguson once or twice, also worked with him occasionally. (The one that played for Hearts.)

No, his wee brother.

• 2 weeks later...

Walter smith called me a fu(king animal for a challange I made in a game.

Pegged Robert prytz...

Been called a c&nt by Paul kinnard again for a challenge made, he was a total bellend btw and been bought a pint by ally mccoist when he was a good guy.

Nipped a burd fae river city,young blonde thing, can't think for the life of me her name or character but was on it about 4/5 years ago....

Tea bagged an awake Paul Hartley, well on an accies team night out he lifted me up whilst I had a kilt on and walked me about on his shoulders with the baws banging about his neck/coupon

Kissed bobby George

Edited by flynnthistle

Walter smith called me a fu(king animal for a challange I made in a game.

Pegged Robert prytz...

Been called a c&nt by Paul kinnard again for a challenge made, he was a total bellend btw and been bought a pint by ally mccoist when he was a good guy.

Nipped a burd fae river city,young blonde thing, can't think for the life of me her name or character but was on it about 4/5 years ago....

Tea bagged an awake Paul Hartley, well on an accies team night out he lifted me up whilst I had a kilt on and walked me about on his shoulders with the baws banging about his neck/coupon

Kissed bobby George

Enough in there to write a book about. I'd have loved to have seen that post before you edited it. Brilliant :clapping:

And, you kissed Bobby George? He always looks a bit sweaty, but he seems like a nice enough guy.