Civil War Breaking Out At.....

Lindau

AND RESULTS OUT TODAY OF A POLL IN THE SCOTSMAN

Of 18,625 Scotsman readers who have expressed an opinion in a poll on Sevco's place in the game, 18,522 believe Sevco should start in SFL3

Edited by Lindau

No civil war at Firhill ... yet.

Continues silence from those in charge is not good. They should be speaking out and joining the other teams in saying no to newco.

I know of at least 8 people that are holding off on buying season tickets , thats over £2k to the club right away if they would just get off the bloody fence and realise they have to side with the fans regardless of any perceived financial benefit from Zombie Rangers playing in SFL1. If they **** off the fans too much then the loss from many fans walking away will not be measured just in cash , the soul of the club will be gone.

What was it Beattie said , they are just the current custodians , well listen to your customer base and make the NO TO NEWCO statement

add two more STs in waiting here (11)

Another 3 here also (14)

Then there are those who have asked for refunds if PTFC support a Newco in 1st Division or SPL2.

Even if you were to call it 20 just now, you're talking that x £260 which = c£5k.

Then there's hit on centenary fund also.

But yeah Mr Beattie, we're all bluffing so do your worse.

even the folk organising the sale of ST canny get it right, my dad phoned up about 3 weeks ago and paid the full amount over the phone, he asked if it could be posted as he prob wont be at the friendlies and will miss the first few home games and they said it was no bother, he phoned yesterday and was told the STs had bn in for 10 days but whoever he spoke to first didnt bother noting to post his, the guy he spoke to even asked ' can you not get over to firhill to pick it up' bloody shocking treatment after paying the full amount over the phone, he eventually agreed to post it next week, my dad is goni phone and cancel it on monday after all this nonsense thats now come out, it makes you wonder if Jackie is aware of all this as we are constantly reminded any ST money goes straight to his budget, he should be in booting bollocks at the office and boardroom!

Alex Thomson latest blog.

Another spot on read.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/people-hampden-long-predicted-rangers-meltdown/2113

Time for clubs to unite and push through proper change in Scottish Football, but the TTFKARFC issue should be kept seperate, bullying and half-measure bribery cannot be allowed to work, and rules and timeframes within these followed.

Thus, couple of earliest timeframes:

Reorgansiation of leagues commence 2013/14.

TTFKARFC can apply to join bottom tier of restructured leagues, once they have three years audited accounts, thus at earliest 2016/17.

Follow the rules, the fans will come. Ignore the rules, the fans will be lost. Forever.

I bought my season ticket 5 weeks ago. Money was immediately taken from my credit card. Still waiting for it to arrive. Presumably they expect me to pick it up. Having paid in full about 10 weeks before the start of the league campaign it's piss poor customer service. But I will be asking for a refund if we dither much longer on the fiasco over the newco. My centenary fund woul be binned too. How not to run a football club!

As someone said on another thread, phone up & cancel it. Make it clear why you're doing so & that if the club custodians act in the way you want them to re Newco then you'll be back on the phone next morning.

I'm sure ST sales have dried up in the last week but those that have already purchased them can send the clearest signal to the BOD by cancelling- for now.

Actions will speak louder than words with these guys.

I came up from Kilmarnock today to collect Season Ticket (and yes I was doing other things in the city as well). In the course of matters I had a conversation with Ian Maxwell who was is not my best buddy, he was the only person working in the office at that time. This is an indicator about where the post is going in case you are unsure. We talked about postage and the cost of posting out c800 season tickets by recorded delivery (remember these items have significant value) is somewhere in the region of £1.80 an item. That's over £1400, a drop in the ocean to some organisations, but for us it might be two or three weeks basic wages for a player. Perhaps this might cool a few hot heads who may not be getting the message about just how dire financial affairs are.

I'd be surprised if anyone was unaware of how precarious the club's finances are. I'd also be shocked if the fans on here who have suggested they will not renew season tickets didn't do it with a very heavy heart precisiely because they know what's at stake.

Maybe David Beattie could use the old Tom Hughes "Armageddon" template to sway a few doubters: http://jagsforum.posterous.com/armageddon-2006

I do think that it's a time for cool heads. I support the board of directors in their apparent refusal to bow to the mob. It's a big decision and they should ensure that they are in possession of the facts before making any decisions. I am 100% against Newco in the 1st Division, but it's far easier for me to make that decision as I'm not making it on behalf of a club with thousands of supporters. The club's future does not depend on me.

I also think that talk of greed is unfair. I don't believe that the directors are acting out of anything other than the best interests of the club. I don't personally know them, and I don't know this to be factually correct, but I would strongly suspect it to be the case.

I hope more than anything that the directors will reach the same conclusion as me. If they don't I'll assess the situation, my faith will be diminished. If they do I'll go straight out and buy a season ticket (my first for several years). I reckon they'll need the money more than ever. But I think they're right to take their time.

Having said all of this, I do love Raith Rovers' chairman. :thumbsup2:

It's clear that our club is a shambles in more ways than one. Aside from the newco stance, which I disagree with completely but could at least be argued, shoddy treatment of a loyal fan like that, not even bothering to spend £1.80 when he's spent hundreds....

No excuse for that at all. I'm fast losing interest and love here.