Spl Vote No

Jagali

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very surprised at this.

Will be interesting to see what the SPL offer the SFL now to try and shoehorn zombiehuns into the First. I'd expect to see a level of scaremongering and bullying the likes of which we have never seen. The Record will no doubt be at the forefront of this.

Our club has a massive decision to make now, I only hope we have the guts and the spine to make the correct one.

I have to say I was still expecting a fudge or a 'no vote taken' and kick the can down the road from the Self Preservation League.

We need reconstruction not reconciliation or some kind of pity and compromise.

Refuse the 30 pieces and follow the rules for once now SFL members.

Remember the joke about the ex-wife that sewed prawns into the hems of the curtains (next to a radiator) as the husband was keeping the house in a divorce settlement. He couldn't locate the source of the rancid smell so eventually he moved house.

He took the curtains with him.

Once our current house is seen to be in order and we've thrown out the curtains we can look for a better house but we really need to be sure that we have cleansed ourselves of this rancid smell first so that we can start again. We can't just move the bloody curtains around looking for a room to put them in.

I still fail to understand why newco was allowed a vote

Yep! You and the rest of us.

Apparently something to do with using the old RFC share (not yet liquidated) to have a say on whether they should allow the Newco in!!

Mind you, after the debacle of the 2nd vote the season they sent us down nothing surprises me.

What integrity was shown then when they allowed Aberdeen a vote despite them standing to benefit to the tune of £600k (groundshare fee) with ICT.

The whole organisation is a nonsense.

This goes back to the SFL now but shouldn't they delay even discussing this until the SFA has examined all the evidence Greenco has submitted as to whether it is a viable concern and a suitable body for SFa membership. Then the SFA should, if they decide yes, release all the evidence to the SFL in order for them to decide whether they want to accept them into the league (al Div 3).

And since by that time there won't be any time left to do anything just carry on without them.

Edited by Mr Bunny

I didn't expect this but a few chairmen must have thought enough is enough. The whole saga has dragged on too long. Some SPL clubs are still down on their season tickets sales. Gilmour stated that St Mirren were at least 300 down on last year (by my reckoning that’s about £100,000). I know some SPL club supporters bought theirs when their club announced they would vote no but there were still plenty waiting until it was confirmed that Sevco would not be allowed in their league.

So now it’s up to the SFL. Many like me - and I have been a Jags fan since 1955 - have delayed purchasing their season ticket until it is confirmed that Sevco do not gain entry at a level even they know would be just plain wrong. So come on SFL clubs. Meet early and finish this nonsense. I want to buy my season ticket.

I find it disgraceful that Doncaster is pushing hard for Sevco to enter SFL Division 1 by parachuting up the way! It clearly time this man was sacked for corruption, bullying, duplicity, dishonesty as well as his lack of knowledge about gravity.

I find it disgraceful that Doncaster is pushing hard for Sevco to enter SFL Division 1 by parachuting up the way! It clearly time this man was sacked for corruption, bullying, duplicity, dishonesty as well as his lack of knowledge about gravity.

I am surprised that Doncaster is being allowed his agenda.

Edited by kni