Partick Thistle Vs Ayr United

jordan_a

It depends on how you define "full strength". Motherwell have lost 10 players from last season and McCall says that he does have the money to replace them - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18847796

Of course the loss of £16Million plus as we all know is a lie but the fact that Sky haven't made it clear what they are willing to negotiate and no one in the SPL or SFA admin has tried to get a straight answer out of them means that SPL clubs don't know where they stand and therefore can't set their budgets properly.

Doncaster and Regan should get shot for that never mind their other nonsense.

hopefully the midfield will chip in with a few goals this year and if lawless, erskine and welshy can keep up the scoring then I'll be confident.we just need to hope mcguigan or elliott can get to double figures with dools. really looking forward to this year

McGuigan looked a bit lumped tonight, I'm afraid. Lawless put in some shift, though. Bring on the Airdrie!

Edited by Watson Towers

Even 4-1 possibly flatters Ayr a bit. We totally dominated that game, their goal coming from their only real chance.

I like the look of the boy Lawless - he looks like he could be a real box of tricks - and I thought Welsh controlled things in midfield very well. Elliot put in some shift too - he was sweating cobs by the end!

McGuigan looked a bit lumped tonight, I'm afraid. Lawless put in some shift, though. Bring on the Airdrie!

Thought the boys controlled the whole match tonight except for a short period after Rowsons howler. Big Mark put in a hard shift and just needs a goal . Lawless and Elliott looked good as well.