Sevco New Signing Targets.

thriller

Sincerely hope the Sevco creditors are pleased to hear about the proposed Sandancer deal , 4 years at 5K a week. Not bad if you can get it.Also Kyle and Beattie . And out of his bunker crawls wee minty .Pleading innocence surprise surprise.He`ll probably say for every 5 EBTs produced he`ll produce 10 documents proving their innocence.How much lower can that lot go.Shame on them.

Sincerely hope the Sevco creditors are pleased to hear about the proposed Sandancer deal , 4 years at 5K a week. Not bad if you can get it.Also Kyle and Beattie . And out of his bunker crawls wee minty .Pleading innocence surprise surprise.He`ll probably say for every 5 EBTs produced he`ll produce 10 documents proving their innocence.How much lower can that lot go.Shame on them.

Yeah its H*n-believable. With Black and Shiels rumoured to be on £8k a week and on 4 year contracts, and Sandaza's contract, you are talking about their contracts alone being worth around £5,000,000. Its a feckin disgrace that they have been allowed to sign players up to the end of August. If I was a creditor that got shafted I would be raging!!!

Edited by Lindau

I really don't understand their signing policy!

Don't get me wrong, I get that they are buying players for, potentially, the 2nd div, too.

But why these players, players who are middle of the road SPL players. Why not just buy current 1st div players, to bring promotion. On a pittance.

Are they arrogant, still, and want the title won ASAP to show up the 3rd?

Have they met with David Beattie and know that restructuring will see them promoted from the 3rd to a new 1st div, in an overhaul in 1 year, so the embargo would effect their promotion hopes from the new 1st to the SPL?

Is their scouting set up so shit, they haven't got a clue who the good players are, outside the SPL?

All I can think of is sevco are building a squad at a quality level that will get them into the top tier a year earlier than possible under the present set up. Even at that they have to be in the 2nd tier next season, which would require something like a 16-16-10 set up. The other possibility could be an SPL2 with ground and/or status requirements and restrictions where sevco could squeeze in the back door..

Tbh I wouldn't have any real complaints about the first scenario except I find the idea that one club (or a few more, Mr Beattie?) were in the loop and the majority blissfully unaware rather unsavoury. The idea of a 16-16-10 set up does appeal..

I suppose it's similar to what I thought jackie Mac's been doing... Building a team strong enough for top 3. That way if they expand the SPL next season, 3 go up and 1 goes down, we are in the top league...

However, we are doing it the correct way, in a break even, budget... Newco are quite obviously gambling and accruing debt, most probably owed to the shareholders...

Get over it fella

Sevco are a new company

They are entitled to spend what money they want - new owners new rules

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution

Take a bow for the new revolution

Smile and grin at the change all around me

Pick up my guitar and play

Just like yesterday

And I'll get on my knees and pray

We don't get fooled again

Don't get fooled again

No, no!

Admin October, Liquidation Xhristmas for the deadco same old no lessons learned joke of a club that (for a few months at least) will spend £50 for every pound their SFL3 rivals spend.

Can we ensure there will be no R*ng*rs Mk III when it all goes tits up? Just let them die for good please, no SFL/SPL/Regan/Doncaster rescue and bending overbackwards taking it up the arse again to accommodate them.

I wonder if they've paid for Lee Wallace yet?

Sevco have pay all the Oldco's footballing debts as a condition of the SFA licence. That should be a substantial sum but the wage bill has been slashed. From last season's first team squad, only a few remain - Alexander, Whittaker, Wallace, Goian, Bocanegra and McCulloch. Goian and Bocanegro, reportedly, don't want to play in Division 3 and want to move on. The rest of the squad are last year's loan outs and youth team. They got 38,000 against East Fife. Having bought Ibrox and Murray Park very cheaply, Green should have no trouble finding new investors.

Sevco have pay all the Oldco's footballing debts as a condition of the SFA licence. That should be a substantial sum but the wage bill has been slashed. From last season's first team squad, only a few remain - Alexander, Whittaker, Wallace, Goian, Bocanegra and McCulloch. Goian and Bocanegro, reportedly, don't want to play in Division 3 and want to move on. The rest of the squad are last year's loan outs and youth team. They got 38,000 against East Fife. Having bought Ibrox and Murray Park very cheaply, Green should have no trouble finding new investors.

...and claim to have done so. However.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19266049