Raith Rovers - Ramsdens Cup

potty trained

So... Another win in the league and we didn't really fire on all cylinders.

So, next up is Raith Rovers at home in the Ramsdens Cup.

I can't wait for this. I've never rubbished the challenge cup and would love to see us win it. If we beat Raith, we could be looking at a potential semi or final against our Glasgow neighbours, Sevco FC, and a chance to put them in their place and complete the quadruple over Clyde, Celtic, Queens Park and Sevco in the one season. Have we ever done that?

I don't imagine, injuries aside, that McNamara will change his starting 11. And when that 11 clicks, we can be unplayable going forward and inpenetrable at the back.

Don't forget, the game's live on BBC Alba, so there's the potential to let a wider audience see just how good a team we are... And how good a support we have behind the team, this season. Let's get as many down to the game, as possible. Let's get every flag and scarf out the cupboard and back the team from the kick off to the final whistle.

For reference, here's the QF draw.

Sunday 9th September 2012

15:00 East Stirlingshire v Cowdenbeath Ochilview Park

15:00 Arbroath v Stenhousemuir Gayfield Park

16:05 Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers Firhill Stadium

Tuesday 18th September 2012

19:45 Rangers v Queen of the South Ibrox Stadium

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth mentioning it's a 4.05pm kick off since it's at such a strange time some people might not realise and turn up early for a 3 o'clock game.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/Disciplinary/CurrentSuspensions/Season2012/13/August2012/PlayerSuspensions/LOS06%2830-AUG%29.pdf

Rovers missing their keeper McGurn and defender Hill through suspension for this one.

Why are Rangers games on different days from everybody else ?

Well Today Celtic were at home so Sevco couldn't play at home and tomorrow there is the great scottish run in Glasgow so they couldn't play till 4.30pm (Moved from Monday)

And as next week is international weekend they have had the game moved.

And should make the entrance fee only a tenner.are season tickets valid on Sunday?

Cup game so no wouldn't think they would be.

Edited by little_miss_jag

So... Another win in the league and we didn't really fire on all cylinders.

So, next up is Raith Rovers at home in the Ramsdens Cup.

I can't wait for this. I've never rubbished the challenge cup and would love to see us win it. If we beat Raith, we could be looking at a potential semi or final against our Glasgow neighbours, Sevco FC, and a chance to put them in their place and complete the quadruple over Clyde, Celtic, Queens Park and Sevco in the one season. Have we ever done that?

I don't imagine, injuries aside, that McNamara will change his starting 11. And when that 11 clicks, we can be unplayable going forward and inpenetrable at the back.

Don't forget, the game's live on BBC Alba, so there's the potential to let a wider audience see just how good a team we are... And how good a support we have behind the team, this season. Let's get as many down to the game, as possible. Let's get every flag and scarf out the cupboard and back the team from the kick off to the final whistle.

For reference, here's the QF draw.

Tuesday 18th September 2012

19:45 Rangers v Queen of the South Ibrox Stadium

I hope that QoS will trounce Gers at Ibrox. I will attend Ibrox wearing the QoS away jersey.

Prices on the OS:

Adults £17

Concession £7

Looking forward to it as I think we have a good chance of progressing.

Might not have a great crowd though as I think the price might put a few people off (those who think it's a diddy cup or maybe new fans) especially with the game being on Alba. Hope we can get a decent number along to show everyone watching how good we're doing on and off the field!

Prices on the OS:

Adults £17

Concession £7

Might not have a great crowd though as I think the price might put a few people off (those who think it's a diddy cup or maybe new fans) especially with the game being on Alba. Hope we can get a decent number along to show everyone watching how good we're doing on and off the field!

That should read £15 and £7.

Prices on the OS:

Adults £17

Concession £7

It's £15 for adults.

£15 for an adult. Thats a joke imo. I for one will be watching this on tv now. Was really hoping it would be a tenner or 12 max. Im sure we get some money from alba as well. Poor show

Christ you were prepared to pay £12 but not an extra £3..to make it £15....Its still cheaper than a league game!