Jambos Going.....going.....gone ?

Dick Dastardly

I went to Tynecastle on a Wednesday night

The Jam Tarts were there and they wanted a fight.

The first stood in my way and wouldn't let me pass

So I took out my razor and went "thistle, ya bass."

And it's Partick Thistle.......

The next one who faced me he was six foot four

So I lifted my boot and he fell to the floor.

He was rolling in agony, he was rolling in pain

So I lifted my boot and I f*****d him again.

And it's Partick Thistle...........

Does this mean there'll be more than one promotion place to the SPL farce next May? Good thing our club is in good financial health.

Not if Hearts go into administration and can find a owner(s) to buy the club. Under such a scenario, a points deduction (probably 10 to 20 points) would be the penalty. If the club is liquidated, then it will suffer the same fate as the old Rangers. I would not call our financial health good. We don't own half the ground.

Edited by kni

Any club who has a long history of financial mismanagement and attaining success off the back of it is fair game for going out of business, IMO.

And **** the fans, you never hear a peep when money that clubs don't have is being thrown at players to achieve success. Don't think I'll suddenly start feeling sorry for them tbh now they're skint.

We've grubbed it in the lower leagues for years watching endless amounts of shite because we never went down the road of clubs like Dunfermline and its been pretty shite. High time these clubs suffer.

Edited by MWM
  • Like 2

Not if Hearts go into administration and can find a owner(s) to buy the club. Under such a scenario, a points deduction (probably 10 to 20 points) would be the penalty. If the club is liquidated, then it will suffer the same fate as the old Rangers. I would not call our financial health good. We don't own half the ground.

Thank you for that. I'm not sure I share your perspective on Thistle's finances, Kni. You are very off message.

Any club who has a long history of financial mismanagement and attaining success off the back of it is fair game for going out of business, IMO.

And **** the fans, you never hear a peep when money that clubs don't have is being thrown at players to achieve success. Don't think I'll suddenly start feeling sorry for them tbh now they're skint.

We've grubbed it in the lower leagues for years watching endless amounts of shite because we never went down the road of clubs like Dunfermline and its been pretty shite. High time these clubs suffer.

The sad thing is, we've ended up in the financial grubber with nothing to show for it over the past eight years.

We have a long history of financial mismanagement. We also have a long history of appointing bawheids who buy bawheided players instead of decent ones, which has been the main reason we languish in the lower leagues for decades at a time.

Schadenfreude is not really something we can revel in, I believe. We barely survived Save The Jags, and as already been pointed out, Thistle don't even own half the ground anymore. Do we pay all our bills in full and on time? Honest question. I don't know, but if we're criticising other fans for keeping schtum, then we should be fully aware of our own dealings. (Deleted. No unsubstantiated remarks please). Perhaps it's all obvious and I can stand corrected.

It won't be pretty for us when the brown stuff hits the fan. It has nothing to do with the particulars of this case, of tax or PAYE so don't start berating me about the details. We all know Scottish football is circling the drain, and there's going to be an awful lot of casualties. Are we so sure, with our 1600 fans, lovely brown bing, and directors that fob off parcels of stadium to third party companies, that we will survive? That's super if you think so.

Laugh away at other people losing their clubs if you wish, and tell them to go **** themselves. They're all h*ns anyway so they deserve it. I'm sure there will be plenty of people laughing at us when our time comes. But we'll stay righteous, won't we? even without a team.

• Like 1

. We all know Scottish football is circling the drain, and there's going to be an awful lot of casualties. Are we so sure, with our 1600 fans, lovely brown bing, and directors that fob off parcels of stadium to third party companies, that we will survive?

How is scottish football circling the drain?? We have started to make money (a little but money) most clubs have seen a upturn in crowds, with Hearts this has been coming for a wwhile whilst Vlad played with his plaything and toyed with the authorities, Kilmarnock have had the hotel debt hovering for years but is "apparently" manageable,

The rest of the SPL seem to be trading ok and paying down debt if they have it.

The SFL with the exception of Dunfermiline and their rumours who else is rumoured to be in trouble? Every team seems to have cut its cloth accordingly maybe a year or 2 later than they should. I just don't see how scottish football is going down the plug or is it the rangers effect, cause it doesnt seem to affect the income of the SPL teams, never effected usor SFL2 and SFL3 have a wee crowd bonus (till they get the bill for the policing)