Get Behind Erskine

thebiglemon

I was watchin Chris after he scored the 1st goal on Saturday and he was a little subdued...it was better when he scored the second as he stood with his arms out. I dont wanna the guy to be dissillussioned with the eejits shouting and he should know that the silent majority really appreciate him.

Thinkn back in particular to the 80's...we had so much rid rotten sh...playin for us...and it's a privelage to watch Chris. He always wants the ball and I dont care if he somethin he does doesnt come off coz the good things he does make up for it. We should think ourselves lucky we have him and am shtn masel in case he goes. I was gutted when Harkins went....and I'd feel the same about Erskine.

• Like 2

• Members

I was watchin Chris after he scored the 1st goal on Saturday and he was a little subdued...it was better when he scored the second as he stood with his arms out.

I always thought Chris wasn't a great celebrator of goals in any case and thought he was actually getting better acknowledging the support lately. The team as a whole has been great involving the fans when a goal is scored these days. Much improved on last season and even earlier on this season.

At the Morton game I was in the North Stand and both Erskine and Graeme Smith were taking dogs abuse from certain eejits, so problem for all I would think.

To be fair in the Morton game I didn't know half the people around me, so not surprised that was the case. Too many'jagsfans' who won't be seen again until the challenge cup final no doubt.

Edited to add another show like last weekend please big bird.

Edited by kennymac29

Had this pair sat behind me yeaterday - I presume husband and wife and had to listen to them moan all the way through yesterdays match. "why do we keep moving it wide", "what does Erskine do?" "****s sakes Chris!" "you've got two feet" "we should be more direct". They would seem to be more a fan of the Stoke city model of football than Barcelona..... Not sure what they get out of going to matches - all they did was moan, even when we were winning and playing great football. Erskine doing some great things and they just moan about him. Fannies.

In the North Stand for the record.

Had this pair sat behind me yeaterday - I presume husband and wife and had to listen to them moan all the way through yesterdays match. "why do we keep moving it wide", "what does Erskine do?" "****s sakes Chris!" "you've got two feet" "we should be more direct". They would seem to be more a fan of the Stoke city model of football than Barcelona..... Not sure what they get out of going to matches - all they did was moan, even when we were winning and playing great football. Erskine doing some great things and they just moan about him. Fannies.

In the North Stand for the record.

.....Fank Thuk for that!