Shaggy!

Lindau

A decent read but Shaggy like Archie is very vague about the length of time they will spend there. I don't think that will help the players the longer it drags on.

I wish the board would get the finger out and sort the situation and not by appointing some old diddy like McPherson. If Shaggy is to get it then that is great but make the decision soon.

If we lose the next 2 games then Morton should be 11 points ahead. Can we realistically overturn that?

A decent read but Shaggy like Archie is very vague about the length of time they will spend there. I don't think that will help the players the longer it drags on.

I wish the board would get the finger out and sort the situation and not by appointing some old diddy like McPherson. If Shaggy is to get it then that is great but make the decision soon.

If we lose the next 2 games then Morton should be 11 points ahead. Can we realistically overturn that?

Totally agree. If they want to appoint a new manager but take thier time to get the right one then they should state that Archibald will be in charge for a few weeks or to the end of the season. If not they should get thier finger out. Personally if we get a new man in he might not be able to hit the ground running so might be better to take thier time, tell Archie he's there till the season end and can apply himself if he wishes.

Totally agree. If they want to appoint a new manager but take thier time to get the right one then they should state that Archibald will be in charge for a few weeks or to the end of the season. If not they should get thier finger out. Personally if we get a new man in he might not be able to hit the ground running so might be better to take thier time, tell Archie he's there till the season end and can apply himself if he wishes.

what happened to sigesige? has he been banned for spouting endless pish?

Saw the great man today roaming the campus of Caledonian University. He was fully dressed for this morning's poor weather - yellow PTFC socks, sandals, shorts, and his trusty PTFC tracksuit top. The first word that crossed my mind was:

RESPLENDENT

Saw the great man today roaming the campus of Caledonian University. He was fully dressed for this morning's poor weather - yellow PTFC socks, sandals, shorts, and his trusty PTFC tracksuit top. The first word that crossed my mind was:

RESPLENDENT

Think I may have seen him at a few games however maybe I am being slightly racist by presuming an asian thistle fan I see is him!

Also noticed him on twitter saying he was banned for no reason and wants back on the forum but like most I thought it was a wind up at first.

And in actual relevance to the thread I would be happy enough with those two in charge and the article has actually reassured me.

RESPLENDENT

A man fitting that very description was sitting a few seats along from me at Dumbarton.

The board of directors are sifting through the applicants this week , and should have the list narrowed

down by Friday, they're looking for experience at this vital time with us on the verge of promotion with the finances that it brings, experience is essential at this vital time.

The board of directors are sifting through the applicants this week , and should have the list narrowed

down by Friday, they're looking for experience at this vital time with us on the verge of promotion with the finances that it brings, experience is essential at this vital time.

MacPherson it is then.