My God, This Guy Talks A Lot Of S****...

ScottyDFA

What is it that he has said that is rubbish - I think I am missing it.

Have to agree.

I will admit to being no fan of Brown and wouldn't want him near the club, but if he is serious, he is atleast talking with ambition and has done some homework.

Anyone here not want The Jags to be atleast the 3rd force in Scottish Football ? Personally I would be aiming for number 1,

What is it that he has said that is rubbish - I think I am missing it.

“I would bring some staff in who have been successful with me at my other clubs — and we would bring through all the young talent at Thistle."

For a club that is actively disposing of its stadium to keep on top of its debts (and/or provide comfortable retirements for certain individuals), the idea of financing Brown and his "staff" is pure madness. Unless you're a fully paid-up member of the Tom Hughes School of Accounting.

Edited by ScottyDFA

"Brown is desperate to relaunch his managerial career..."

I think the article shows just how desperate he is to find a job. He probably doesn't have a clue about Scottish football in spite of what he claims.

Another victory for Archie & Shaggy tomorrow, and who on earth would reasonably want to stop that successful management team at this stage?

You have to ask why he is targeting us rather than other clubs with managerial vacancies. We should look upon his desperation to manage the Jags as a compliment to the club, its players and fans. He would not be my choice but there is no point in being rude about him.

• Like 1

You have to ask why he is targeting us rather than other clubs with managerial vacancies. We should look upon his desperation to manage the Jags as a compliment to the club, its players and fans. He would not be my choice but there is no point in being rude about him.

He isn't targeting us. The English won't have him and he has put his name forward at Tynecastle and Dens Park. Probably sees what Inverness/County/Motherwell can all do on relitively low budgets. Give his credentials a boost and fairly common for league 1/ championship teams to take our SPL managers. (and 1st div it seems now).

Probably thinks theres a good chance he will be in the SPL with us and that's why he hasn't approached Falkirk or Livi.

Sorry guys. But everyone that is interested in the Thistle job, I would think is trying to boost their career or get back on the managerial ladder. Also, almost every time a manager gets sacked or leaves a club, their "staff" goes with them. You will need to be more specific about what he has done in his past that upsets you

Sorry guys. But everyone that is interested in the Thistle job, I would think is trying to boost their career or get back on the managerial ladder. Also, almost every time a manager gets sacked or leaves a club, their "staff" goes with them. You will need to be more specific about what he has done in his past that upsets you

Look at it this way. 92 league clubs in England, and he is touting himself for jobs up here in the 1st division.

That occurred to me when I saw the link ..don't any folk look at the dates of the papers they read?

It would appear some folk just can't read. To quote myself: "You've probably seen this already; but if you haven't..."

If you're going to criticise people, at least have the decency to bring some intellectual integrity to the table.

It would appear some folk just can't read. To quote myself: "You've probably seen this already; but if you haven't..."

If you're going to criticise people, at least have the decency to bring some intellectual integrity to the table.

Oh dear, how touchy some people are.

Next time I'll just look up a link to that newspaper story about the Titanic.

I don't think there are 92 managerial vacancies in England at the moment are there. How many vacancies are there in England just now ? How many has he applied for and been discounted from. There needs to be something else that you don't like about him

I never said I didn't like him.

Just because I don't want him as our manager doesn't mean I don't like him.

I like this girl, I'm sure most people would, sorry do. But would I want her as Thistle manager?

542765_535562329827906_1061683896_n.jpg

The idea that this guy would endeavour to fill the board's heads with a lot of over-ambitious "you've got to speculate to accumulate" bullsh*t (and them buying into it) makes me wince.

Surely, given what's unfolding over at Dunfermline at the moment, no-one thinks operating outwith our financial means is a good idea?

Ian_mac, are you trying to say that you didn't know what I meant when I asked why you don't like him. The more you don't answer the questions makes me think you don't have a reason. I don't really know the guys record, which is why I am tryin to find out why everybody is against him