Ballgirl

jagielka

This is a rubbish thread but I can't resist an anecdote. Yonks ago when my son was four (plus or minus a year, ye olde dad is a bit grizzled)... we were at Cappielaw and some of the regulars were swearing away behind us (one looks like a well known tv presenter)... so shorty turns round and notes, sagely, 'Dad they're swearing'. I replied 'Yes they are'. And that was the end of the ******* matter.

Terry nutkins?

If the lassie is of secondary school age then she will no doubt have heard language every bit as bad, if not worse, in the school playground by now. I hate seeing adults swearing in front of kids, but if she has been brought up properly then she will understand that using that type of language in a day to day setting - as opposed to halfway through a football match - isn't acceptable.

If anyone wants to shield younger children from foul language - which is perfectly understandable - then the city end of the Jackie Husband is the place to be.

Edited by Guy Incognito