Cowdenbeath On Wednesday

Was going to give this a miss but after today and the chance to see us go top of the league I think I'll head along, does anyone know if the buses are still being subsidised as was the case for the buses last week?

Aware there is a pretty good chance of the game being off again, in which case it won't be played until the 23rd of April presumably.

we should be in touch with the SFL about getting this moved to EEP due to our potential fixture pile up.I know the fog saved us that night but this will be the 5th attempt? to get this game on, it's a bloody joke, that shitehole of a pitch is going to end up losing us the league.

• Like 1

A very tricky game this one for you luvvies, then again they all are at this stage.

Seems like they're up for revenge . . . . . i do hope so :happy2:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...ons-rocket.html

how did you play in the 2nd half today then? fair play to Morton coming back and winning quite comfortably. It's going to be a tough tense few weeks, the game on april 10th will be massive!

I see Brechin are playing home games at Forfar, today and on Wednesday vs QOS, so why not ?

I think they chose to move their games due to the poor state of their pitch and it struggling to recover. Cowdenbeath could choose to move but unlikely. I meant no chance that the SFL would move it

how did you play in the 2nd half today then? fair play to Morton coming back and winning quite comfortably. It's going to be a tough tense few weeks, the game on april 10th will be massive!

A half time roasting from the manager seemed to do the trick, they're a hard side to beat esp when they go in front so i feared the worst today, really heartening to see the way the players responded though although your result put a wee bit of a dampner on it! Credit where its due , (and i say this through gritted teeth ), you are flying atm & scoring for fun too, not good !

But, aye, 10th Apr will be massive , as long as we can stay in touch ( asssuming you win games in hand) it will decide theleague methinks.

A half time roasting from the manager seemed to do the trick, they're a hard side to beat esp when they go in front so i feared the worst today, really heartening to see the way the players responded though although your result put a wee bit of a dampner on it! Credit where its due , (and i say this through gritted teeth ), you are flying atm & scoring for fun too, not good !

But, aye, 10th Apr will be massive , as long as we can stay in touch ( asssuming you win games in hand) it will decide theleague methinks.

We have 3 league games before the 10th, you have 2, so even if we win all 3 games (which will be tough going) there might only be a point in it. It's highly likely at least one of the Cowden games will be postponed i think anyway.

Massive game no matter what happens

TM, I might be in the minority but I welcome you here.

It is both heartwarming and healthy to engage with fans of 'the enemy' in this exciting battle for promotion. Your frank and open views are, generally, enlightening. It is good to read a rivals assessment of the situation. We all love football. As we approach the serious end of the season it is very exciting that our clubs are involved in a battle the like of which we normally watch others engage in.

I am sure you are here to wind us up and I am surprised how successful you have been. Well done. I prefer to take positives from your engagement.

On April 10 I will directly address my venom to you, wherever you are in our great stadium. That night will, probably, determine the outcome of this season. It will be a tremendous occasion for all of us. In the games between us you have the upper hand and that fact may have a bearing on the night but I doubt it.

Whatever the outcome of this season, it has been a great battle, the most exciting league in Scotland. I am sure that the best team will prevail. But if it doesn't I will raise a glass to you and drink through gritted teeth.

By the way, it's 'dampEner'