Team Vs Pars

allyo

Looks like most of the midfield are out so maybe a start for McMillan in midfield. Will be interesting to see if he can play defensive midfield!

Fox

O'Donnell - Dowie - Balatoni - Sinclair

Bannigan - McMillan - Forbes

Lawless - Erskine

Doolan

I don't really buy into this resting players stuff. This is trophy day, we are the champions, and we should play the strongest team to show why we won the league and also as a mark of respect to the teams in the relegation battle with Dunfermline. In saying that, I would like to see some decent game time for both Elliott and McGuigan. 30 mins or perhaps the second half if we're doing well. If there are any other young boys in the U19s then hopefully give them some game time too.

Another 3 points tomorrow. Mon the Jags.

I don't really buy into this resting players stuff.

It's not about resting players for me, it's about giving a start to players who haven't featured much. I'd much rather see McGuigan start than Doolan or Craig, and I don't think it would be a case of weakening the team either, because you'll have 10 other guys who've played consistently all season - with one new man (two if you play Elliott, but I wouldn't) who'll be desperate to show what he can do. I'm not saying Dools or Craig would put in a 'going through the motions' performance, but it's likely McGuigan will be fired up, and he scored goals when out on loan, so I'd start him.

Don't care about having to play our strongest team as Dunfermline are in a relegation fight. If Dunfermline beat us & Cowden end up in the play-off it's down to their inability to get results over a 36 game season, they've already been dealt a big help with Dunfermline's points deduction!

There's an argument anyway that playing McGuigan, Elliott, McMillan & whoever else may come in will actually bring more urgency to our performance as they try to prove themselves in what is almost the 1st chance they'll have had from the start this season. Even with afew changes we're more than good enough to beat what must be one of the most inexperienced Dunfermline teams in years.

I think Erskine should play to give him a decent send off.

Elliot on the bench and McGuigan to drop out again.

Erskine has chosen to leave our club so the players who are playing for contracts should be given a chance instead.

The preview conforms that Craigen is out too so McMillan should start with Halsman on the bench.