Wee Dog In Pitch Invasion

les

Just watching that vid of dogs on the pitch. Did any one see the guy with the wee white dog during the pitch invasion. Made me laugh. Just wondering where it came from and how they managed to get it in. I'm bringing my dug next game lol

• Like 1

Just watching that vid of dogs on the pitch. Did any one see the guy with the wee white dog during the pitch invasion. Made me laugh. Just wondering where it came from and how they managed to get it in. I'm bringing my dug next game lol

Thats the use for the bing.......... the pets section, bring yer mutt and watch the jags, the only club that is kennel club approved

• Like 3

Better not p!ss on my gnome

Gnomes only generate a one of payment, we can have a dug food kiosk where the dugs will want fed every visit, red n yella collars and leads, Jags range of chews, squeeks and fly powder, and for a small fee the baby shed will take yer dug for a wee walk after the game to allow you to go for a pint (limited to 1 dog per baby-shed member and nae devil dugs)

Gnomes only generate a one of payment, we can have a dug food kiosk where the dugs will want fed every visit, red n yella collars and leads, Jags range of chews, squeeks and fly powder, and for a small fee the baby shed will take yer dug for a wee walk after the game to allow you to go for a pint (limited to 1 dog per baby-shed member and nae devil dugs)

Some folk on here are barking!

I'm beginning to think I imagined the wee dug. But my boy said I didn't lol. It's doing my head in We're did the guy and his wee dug appear from ? did he smuggle a dug in? Oh and we could have them in "the dug oot ". (get my coat ;$)