New Season Fixtures - When Do They Come Out?

Had a look around on the net and the SPL website says the season kicks off Saturday 3rd August but no timelines for fixtures being released. Anyone got any idea? No "Club 12" worry this season.

You certain that Hearts will make it ? I guess though that the prescident has been set and it would be Morton without any complaint from Dundee.

You certain that Hearts will make it ? I guess though that the prescident has been set and it would be Morton without any complaint from Dundee.

Even Hearts survive as a club, they may be kicked out of Tynecastle. They could be forced to share with Hibs or Livingston.

How can we know, when they're still talking about some kind of re-structuring before the start of the season?

No one is proposing to increase or decrease the size of the SPL.

No one is proposing to increase or decrease the size of the SPL.

Fixtures could be different though, should the 8-4 split be accepted. That does seem to be dead though.

I'm sure there is a specific day/date that fixtures are announced in England and Scotland every year. It's due on the 19th June this year (it was the 18th last year).

Peterhead agreed to move their game v Dundee in the cup to midweek to allow Dundee to play in the SPL on opening weekend. It depends on who we draw I'd imagine as some clubs may insist on it being on the weekend.

Dunfermline played in the league cup the season before on the same weekend as the rest of the SPL played in the league.