Gary Fraser

Islay jag

This could end up a bit Monty Python from me (but aye, apart from them how many other good loanees have we had) so I'll just leave the names of Steven Campbell, Kal Naismith, Andy Stewart, and Steven Lennon to even it up a bit.

Couldn't catch a ball, couldn't dive, couldn't kick a ball.

The worst goalkeeper ever to play for Thistle, surely.

The hit and miss loans reflect the quality of the managerial team's contacts and judgement. McNamara brought in better loanees than McCall and Campbell. As others have said, we will have to look to English clubs for loan players now. There could be some good free agents, young and experienced, available too.

I agree with Kni

We must look further afield and into England for loans

We must expect and be aware that there is interest in our players from England Bannigan, Muirhead and the likes

Leeds, Wolves, brentford etc are waiting in the wings

Long term we shoul build relationships develop players and move them on at a profit

• 2 weeks later...

Not potential for us though. However if he does well with us that may make us a good proposition for bigger clubs who want to loan out young players. We've seen down the years other clubs of the same or even lower standing than us get loans of several really promising players from English teams and wondered how we couldn't manage this. Maybe we can in future.