Just In V Ael Limassol

Camallain

Not a bad preparation ahead of the opener, still continue to be puzzled by the influx of foreign players into the Scottish game, are our home grown talent not good enough ? Basic question !!!

I would imagine you could draw a comparison with the stereotypical Polish Builder:

Cheaper labour and better quality.

Edited by potty trained

thats one way of putting it.

a closer and more accurate round figure statement would have been "over 1000 at the game".

actual attendance 1,261

Was tempted to go. Times is tuff. Like many others, i'm sure, saving myself and my finances for friday night's big k.o. against Fat Sam's Jute, Jam, and Judas U-Sh1te-ed.....

United, united, .... it's only a biscuit!

:fan:

thats one way of putting it.

a closer and more accurate round figure statement would have been "over 1000 at the game".

actual attendance 1,261

Lucky if over 100 of these were in the North stand, you know those who do all the moaning about being moved for the Celtic game

Forbes looks a bit thinner and sharper.

A big football playing centre half from Mexico is the kind of signing I like.

I'm not going to lie, I ******* love that we've got an African and a South(ish) American in our team.

Gabriel would not like to have his homeland sent south. Mexico is a North American country.

Bing translation of the Morton Thistle v AEL Limassol game from the Limassol website. They kept us away from the fireplace:

There is satisfaction in the ranks of our group's mission for the first friendly game held in our basic preparation in Scotland.

Our team has failed to score in the goalless friendly draw against Morton Thistl but there is a satisfaction for the show and the picture you took out our group friendly.

Our team played in the friendly with just two workouts on their feet players in Scotland against a team which this Friday begins the official obligations to a possible Championship as the Scottish Premier League.

The Bintigkal Lito and his partners were happy with the placing and combative presence of our footballers.

Before the game the Portuguese coach had stressed to the players that would use a match lineup for about 60 minutes in the game and the others will play for the remaining time. And the same thing will happen in Monday's friendly where another match lineup will get more time to participate.

Mr. Bintigk min stressed his players that will be fair to everyone and will split the time participation in preparatory friendlies in Scotland.

Later in the afternoon today the AEL TV will present statements of our coach Mr. Lito Bintigkal after yesterday's friendly for the account and his impressions.

In yesterday's friendly got time 21 footballers from their participation 25 participating in the mission. It was attended by Karim Fegkroyz, empo Ando that he feels discomfort in the back, Gkoyiami and Andrew.

Our group had not particularly in the game and kept the opponent away from the fireplace. While as many times as necessary, so the 18-year-old George Romero but played for ten minutes were on hand.

The program includes afternoon workout today at 16.30 time Scotland.

Sunday afternoon the Bintigkal Lito will analyze the video of yesterday's match players.

By the early morning of Sunday in the Athletic Centre is the Vice President of AEL Mr. Michalis Charalambous who came to watch up close for a few days to prepare for our group.