Bt Sport - Jags Vs Arabs

marco77

Thanks for the reply Sons of Somner. If you read the original message it does not ask for any bank details but i appreciate the offer but im not sure your giro would go very far. Some kind person has passed on their log in details so I can watch the game, seems someone is keen to help a jags fan in need.

Anyone know of pubs in Glasgow City centre that are showing the game? Mate from works leaving night and I couldn't persuade the guys to actually come to the game so watch it in the pub is my best option. Only thing is I don't think many pubs have got the BT Sport channel?

Anyone got a link to watch the game? I'm in London and there's bugger all chance of seeing it in a pub around here.

Sports Cafe Haymarket or the The Three Kings West Kensington would probably show it. There is no English football on so you have a small chance in another pub. I'm flying up from London for the game when it should have been on Saturday!

Anyone know of pubs in Glasgow City centre that are showing the game? Mate from works leaving night and I couldn't persuade the guys to actually come to the game so watch it in the pub is my best option. Only thing is I don't think many pubs have got the BT Sport channel?

Bt have quite a few SPL games so ask at the bar anywhere that advertises football.

Played very well, one of those entertaining nil - nil draws. Looked nervous at times and a few guys got caught taking too long on the ball a few times, but we were never made to pay for it. Played so much through the midfield that Doolan didn't seem to get much of a look in, though I'm sure he was dragging defenders all over the shop but you can't tell that from on TV. Welsh looked good and composed, did well to protect the ball and win the foul on the occasion Goodwillie caught him on the ball. Defense was solid apart from those early nerves and both Sinclair and O'Donnell were great up the wings. All three substitutes made positive contributions, would have liked to see the switches slightly earlier though.

I'm very happy with that, and really nil-nil should have been predictable. Two main things I think we need to improve on are awareness when on the ball (too many times getting caught in possession and Baird not putting whoever was to his left through near the end) and turning all our half chances into shots on target - easier said than done!

Played very well, one of those entertaining nil - nil draws. Looked nervous at times and a few guys got caught taking too long on the ball a few times, but we were never made to pay for it. Played so much through the midfield that Doolan didn't seem to get much of a look in, though I'm sure he was dragging defenders all over the shop but you can't tell that from on TV. Welsh looked good and composed, did well to protect the ball and win the foul on the occasion Goodwillie caught him on the ball. Defense was solid apart from those early nerves and both Sinclair and O'Donnell were great up the wings. All three substitutes made positive contributions, would have liked to see the switches slightly earlier though.

I'm very happy with that, and really nil-nil should have been predictable. Two main things I think we need to improve on are awareness when on the ball (too many times getting caught in possession and Baird not putting whoever was to his left through near the end) and turning all our half chances into shots on target - easier said than done!

Pretty much this.

Could have lost it, could have won it.

On the basis of that performance we'll be shaking teams up to get into the top six, rather than praying for points to avoid a play off spot.

• Like 1

That's fantastic!

Yeah, plenty Thistle fans and Utd had a good few too, let's hope for similar crowds and enthusiasm all season. Mon the Jags! It was pretty noisy all through the game and the songs to Goodwillie were funny.

Edited by sb1876

Reckon Utd filled th main stand - a really impressive turnout from them

Yes. I could not spot many spare seats in the main stand but there may have been some at the very back. That would suggest up to 2,000 DUFC fans plus those in the Director's box, e.g. Gordon Strachan.

Grow a pair!