You Couldn't Make It Up

cyprusjag

meanwhile STV cover themselves in glory with their report

For the first time this season Partick found themselves behind and Stephen McManus should have done better from a Stevie Hammell free-kick as the home side pushed for an equaliser. Unmarked, the former Celtic and Scotland defender headed weakly into Scott Fox's hands.

Shiels and Chick Dung, two peas in a pod really. I must be honest I've long since given up expecting anything remotely resembling rationality to emerge from the latter's brain and Shiels has shown essentially to be cut from the same cloth. I await with interest any sagacious remark made by either on the progress or otherwise of Sevco.

Shiels and Chick Dung, two peas in a pod really. I must be honest I've long since given up expecting anything remotely resembling rationality to emerge from the latter's brain and Shiels has shown essentially to be cut from the same cloth. I await with interest any sagacious remark made by either on the progress or otherwise of Sevco.

Dung has apparently said that teams like Dundee are desperate to get out of The Championship this season because they will only have the play offs to look forward to next season with Sevco in that league. The guy is a cucking fretin!!

Chick Dung was back in top form last night with one of his "exclusives", he revealed on national radio after his normal fawning at the Sevco Diddy cup game, that Kenny Milller will be making a "sensational" return to Castle Greyskulll. Obviously basking in the glow of an audience with Fat Sally, Chico then went on to inform an enthralled audience, that the aforementioned Sally had in fact yet to speak to the player at all. In addition, there were the small matters of Miller having recently signed a contract extension and Sevco being legally unable to purchase players at this moment in time.

In other words, Chick Dung is talking out of his backside in an attempt to curry favour with Fat Sally and the hordes of Mordor..Thus, all is well in Middle Earth or is at the middle of Govan and even by the cringeworthy standards of the Scottish press and media, Chick Dung lowers the bar, yet again.

• Like 1

Chick Dung was back in top form last night with one of his "exclusives", he revealed on national radio after his normal fawning at the Sevco Diddy cup game, that Kenny Milller will be making a "sensational" return to Castle Greyskulll. Obviously basking in the glow of an audience with Fat Sally, Chico then went on to inform an enthralled audience, that the aforementioned Sally had in fact yet to speak to the player at all. In addition, there were the small matters of Miller having recently signed a contract extension and Sevco being legally unable to purchase players at this moment in time.

In other words, Chick Dung is talking out of his backside in an attempt to curry favour with Fat Sally and the hordes of Mordor..Thus, all is well in Middle Earth or is at the middle of Govan and even by the cringeworthy standards of the Scottish press and media, Chick Dung lowers the bar, yet again.

Like this one with his hero Walter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG27qGTMXa4

Edited by kni
  • Like 1

Not been able to make a Jags game this season so far. So stuck with Open All Mikes....I am very nearly ready to slaughter with a claymore Chick Dung and some of his associates already! Aresholes!!

Murder McLeod!

He was utterly abysmal this afternoon and could not even identify the players.

And to think that incoherent moron was appointed to manage us!

:angry3:

Not been able to make a Jags game this season so far. So stuck with Open All Mikes....I am very nearly ready to slaughter with a claymore Chick Dung and some of his associates already! Aresholes!!

Maybe you heard a few weeks ago, possibly just after the Dundee Utd game, someone, perhaps Richard Gordon say something along the lines "How much longer are you going to keep up this hatred of Thistle, Chic? Just because they sacked your mate ten years ago".

I get the impression that most of those BBC radio hacks know they're useless and are happy to tolerate Young as his total ineptitude makes them appear nearly competent.

Chick Dung is an execrable H*n apologist who I wouldn't let near a WP far less a microphone. Can you imagine him when Sevco are in the First Division/Championship he'll be really screwed if his "beloved Saints" are battling it out with the boys in blue. I'm sure Dung will still find a formula that let's him praise the H*ns. Odius, little fud.