St Mirren V Jags

Alan Murray

Brilliant result and well chuffed for Forbes getting the winner. Ross was MotM in a couple of our season-defining games last season. He's not had a start yet in the league this season. Gotta be frustrating sitting on the bench. So, well pleased for him and for the team as a whole - top stuff so far!!

I don't like these so called "highlights" you get no appreciation whatsoever of how the game flowed. Looking at these, you would be forgiven for thinking that St. Mirren were a bit unfortunate, when the reality was we played them off the park. I know TV executives assume most people who watch football are thick as mince and have an extremely short attention span. I'd just like to remind them that they shouldn't tar us all with the same Sevco brush!

We don't look as good in highlights. We were SO much better than St. Midden yesterday - but from that it looked like it could have gone either way. I suppose so much of our play is neat, clever and intricate - but we don't make a pile of chances, and that's what tends to get on the highlights film. I'm sure that anyone there yesterday will agree - we spanked them good and proper!

• Like 1