Sportsound Tonight

cyprusjag

They must have the worst collection of reporters/commentators on radio - mumbling,inarticulate numptys who stutter and stammer whilst trying to string two words together.Kenny Shiels should never be let near a microphone.

•  

2131:

Edinburgh Tom: "#bbcsportscot Enjoying the contribution from Kenny Shiels tonight. As thoughtful & interesting a commentator as he is a manager."

Well done Morton...Chick Young's hilariously incompetent commentary added to the drama...the wee runt called the penalty and two other goals for Celtic.

Don't care who beats Celtic or Rangers - I could almost give Alan Moore, Dougie Imrie, Pie & Bovrils' Vikington and last season's troll, The Man a hug for that result

• Like 1

Wouldn't bet against a wee visit from "The Man" tonight actually. Telling us how this was all part of the master plan, and they would much rather have won tonight than won the league.

Seriously though, i congratulate them.

Morton haven't had much to shout about throughout their history, so they deserve this tonight.

Two important points to make judging from the League Cup results. One secco are sh*t. Two Celtic are patently not good enough to campaign in the CL and all the domestic competitions, no matter what Lenny may maintain. Secco are shit. It's obvious other ground where I that in a one off game there is no great difference between most Scottish teams i.e. Most lower league teams can raise their game for ninety minutes or so, and most SPFL teams(including Thistle) are eminently capable of lowering theirs. Oh did I mention Sevco are sh*t? Turning to tonight's game, I think it will be very tough to get a win at Tannadice(yet another ground where I have never seen a Jags victory),difficult but very much far from impossible. If we play to our full potential and refuse to be bullied or make silly defensive errors,then I believe there's every chance of a famous victory tonight.