Traynor Out Of Eyepox

Jaggernaut

In a way I'm glad we don't have a game tomorrow as I doubt I'd be in the right frame of mind. This news has hit me hard and I'll need a few days to overcome the shock. Scottish football needs a strong Jim Traynor.

Nah, second thoughts I'll have celebratory large malt instead. :thumbsup2:

Naw, Scottish football needs a fat H*n like Jim Traynor.

Edited by stillresigned

You guys crack me up with your comments !! good banter all round , had to think a bit about "eyepox" , I just want to know how so many bigots become sports journalists, is it because you only get speaking about football if you follow one of the ugly sisters ?

Edited by Harry Wragg

You guys crack me up with your comments !! good banter all round , had to think a bit about "eyepox" , I just want to know how so many bigots become sports journalists, is it because you only get speaking about football if you follow one of the ugly sisters ?

Depends on what Lodge you are a member of!

• Like 1

If you listened to Sportsound yesterday you would understood exactly what they think of him .At the start of the discussion part of the programme they played a trailer saying "Your call with me, Jim Traynor" I was drinking coffee at the time and nearly choked. Then they came on laughing at their wee joke. They were fairly disparaging about his time at Sevco and his ability in general