Links For The Hibs Game

Auld Jag

Before all the negativity kicks in i can just remind EVERYONE , even The Cup....................we're doing ok, we have (and always have had) the greatest team on earth, robbed of 2 points again but still some progress......................we can compete at the lower end just now which is a million times better than winning the lower leagues and give a few years of stability maybe just maybe we'll get into europe one day so we all go to iceland in August! kerry katona lives there I'm told

• Like 1

Thats as good a chance as we have had for a while to win a game and the drought continues. Anyone saying they are happy with a point especially after Killie won needs to take the glue away from their nose.

Yeah its 2 points lost but we are still gonna be ok, we need time to improve and progress, all you doubters can dae wan!

Before all the negativity kicks in i can just remind EVERYONE , even The Cup....................we're doing ok, we have (and always have had) the greatest team on earth, robbed of 2 points again but still some progress......................we can compete at the lower end just now which is a million times better than winning the lower leagues and give a few years of stability maybe just maybe we'll get into europe one day so we all go to iceland in August! kerry katona lives there I'm told

ok, thanks.

Thats as good a chance as we have had for a while to win a game and the drought continues. Anyone saying they are happy with a point especially after Killie won needs to take the glue away from their nose.

And you should probably step away from the Oxy. Your post is nonsensical to the point of being unreadable.

Watching ALBA just now and just had to post. . . . . . whilst every other striker in the Premier league has a clear aim of gaining a 'penalty' and diving at any opportunity I would congratulate DOOLAN on his determination to score today rather than lie down when faced with the defenders on the edge of the box! (He did get a wee knock on ankle and a lesser man/H*n/tim/arab would have dived).

Bet no commentators mention his positive attitude !

Ok, that's me going back to telly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!! 93rd minute should be abolished!!!!! (especially if we are ahead at the time!)

Edited by Tob Jag

From those that seen the game , regardless of the score, was the defence more organised? did they deal with set plays? were the midfield more competitive ? were the forwards isolated or did they get support. and did the FB's cover defensively .

I Thought that the central defence was better today, Piccolo played very well, and along with Osbourne were our two best plyers. Still too many hurried passes just in front of the back four with the ball needlessly given away. The speed of attack has increased, which put Hibs under a lot of pressure. Referee and linesmen were incompetent, with some absurd decisions - especially Doolan given offside towards the end of the game. Fox still hesitant to come out of his box at corners, and Hibs made sure he couldn't by blatant obstruction, missed by the incompetent referee. Game was very scrappy for much of the time.

From those that seen the game , regardless of the score, was the defence more organised? did they deal with set plays? were the midfield more competitive ? were the forwards isolated or did they get support. and did the FB's cover defensively .

It was better all round, defensively the two central men mopped up well while the two full backs stopped a lot of potentially dangerous moves. There did appear to be more support for Dools and on a good few occasions we had several players in the box, but unfortunately the final cross was too often misplaced (overhit or under hit).

Overall, a much improved performance than of late.