Ptfc Online Ticket Ordering

Paulo

Has anyone used this online service?

I tried to purchase a 5 game package for my dad before Christmas, but it didn't work. I tried to purchase Kille/St J 'fan cards' and it still doesn't seem to be working. Tried 2 different browsers, but it just seems like a broken ordering system. You get to the 'add membership' page ok, then the next page gives you no memberships to purchase.

I will phone the office to order again.

Has anyone used this online service?

I tried to purchase a 5 game package for my dad before Christmas, but it didn't work. I tried to purchase Kille/St J 'fan cards' and it still doesn't seem to be working. Tried 2 different browsers, but it just seems like a broken ordering system. You get to the 'add membership' page ok, then the next page gives you no memberships to purchase.

I will phone the office to order again.

I bought the fan card on-line and it worked fine. Topped it up with a ticket for the County game and again it worked fine. I even got in on Saturday without hassle (though I did bring my printed-out receipt just in case!).

I bought the fan card on-line and it worked fine. Topped it up with a ticket for the County game and again it worked fine. I even got in on Saturday without hassle (though I did bring my printed-out receipt just in case!).

Darnit! I just keep getting a loop when hitting the 'purchase' button.

Yeah it looked kinda busy at that page. I would be more than surprised if we had sold so many tickets online + season tickets.

Finally got it to work. Had to re-register and register other members of my household in order to buy them tickets, then purchase their fan cards in a different transaction. More postage costs, but whatever.

Just a query I had was why there's no tickets for away games on salw pnline it would certainly save time if they were?

I'd imagine this would be down to unknown allocations, availability of official tickets to send out etc. Improved communication between clubs could possibly sort this out but it would involve all clubs.

I like the idea of the online system, and the idea of the fan card. Much easier than having to rely on tickets being delivered.

I notice out of 4178 seats in sections JH1 - JH6 there are only 1128 seats available, have we sold 3050 Season tickets??

Available % Avail Total JH1 204 73 % 279 JH2 467 55 % 849 JH3 154 18 % 856 JH4 98 12 % 817 JH5 51 9 % 567 JH6 154 19 % 811 Total 1128 27 % 4178

Reading between the lines this number would be made up of Season Tickets, 5 game cards and those with the 2 game package.

I think fans can use the 5 and 2 game cards in the North Stand so there may not actually be that many in the JHS.

Good to see the club doing something progressive. Hopefully more to follow ;)

Reading between the lines this number would be made up of Season Tickets, 5 game cards and those with the 2 game package.

I think fans can use the 5 and 2 game cards in the North Stand so there may not actually be that many in the JHS.

Good to see the club doing something progressive. Hopefully more to follow ;)

I think we sold ST's for JH7 as well, but they may have a back up in the JH1-JH6 section I checked this a week ago and the figures were around the same, BUT what I did notice, the row where my Dad's ST is and he sits, and my ST was till summer is full, even though he told me my seat has never been sat in this season (Except when I come back), I'm hoping the seats shown as "Booked" are actually taken and there is no "Historical" data left in season for lapsed ST holders

I've only been in the JHS for one league game this season, the Celtic game funnily enough. I would assume my JHS seat would be listed as taken, as I specified a seat there when I bought my ticket. The seat is in the section right next to were the mhanky mob were situated.

I've been trying to buy the fancard for the Killie/St Johnstone games but it's no letting me have a seat in the North Stand... Computer says no...Say's 'Block Full'! HOW?

:wall:

I am very highly strung when it comes to things of this nature so does anyone know an alternative method to purchasing these tickets afore I launch my face though the monitor of my shitey laptop...? Ta.

I've been trying to buy the fancard for the Killie/St Johnstone games but it's no letting me have a seat in the North Stand... Computer says no...Say's 'Block Full'! HOW?

I am very highly strung when it comes to things of this nature so does anyone know an alternative method to purchasing these tickets afore I launch my face though the monitor of my shitey laptop...? Ta.

buy it for JHS and use it in NS

The advice from Norgethistle is correct. You can't buy a seat in the North stand but if you wish to go there, your fan card for a JHS seat is good for the North stand at all fixtures except Sellick.

buy it for JHS and use it in NS

The advice from Norgethistle is correct. You can't buy a seat in the North stand but if you wish to go there, your fan card for a JHS seat is good for the North stand at all fixtures except Sellick.

Wouldn't this cause problems if everyone who wanted to stand/sit in the North Stand had to buy a seat for the JHS? Wouldn't it give a false impression that there are less availible seats in the JHS for those who actually want to sit in the JHS? I don't get it... :unknw:

Thanks anyway pals...

STOP PRESS - The press has stopped.

I can exclusively reveal that the machine used for printing the fan cards is broken with quite a few cards bought since Monday not prepared.

What I can't exclusively reveal is when it will be fixed. If you are collecting one before Saturday I'd phone Firhill first to avoid a wasted journey.

STOP PRESS - The press has stopped.

I can exclusively reveal that the machine used for printing the fan cards is broken with quite a few cards bought since Monday not prepared.

What I can't exclusively reveal is when it will be fixed. If you are collecting one before Saturday I'd phone Firhill first to avoid a wasted journey.

Thanks for the news. That isn't great news for those who may have bought them yesterday and are relying on them arriving via post before Saturday either! Doh!