St Mirren Game

mhs

for elliot to come on is the signal that we'd given up. he shouldnt be near the 1st team, he offers us hee haw. craigen im sad to say has let us down badly in recent games also. playing them is like playin with 9 men. taylor needs another man up with him or he is totally wasted. he has no support when we play the baw upto him. i can count a number of times when taylor has got to the bye line with not one thistle player near the 18 yard box. dump craigen for dools and get rid of these players who are totally pointless

• Like 1

Really weak at the back in the first half - vulnerable to every cross that came in. Gallacher well worthy of his place, although his idea of distribution is a punt up the park to no-one in particular.

If St Mirren had a worthwhile striker, we'd have fared worse. When Doolan finally came on, he was fighting for scraps, and the obvious supplier of through balls, Erskine, had been taken off.

Pretty fair result. We didn't create many clear cut chances, rode our luck a bit with Thompson forgetting to kick the ball and the one that hit the post. Sort of game we have been losing. Central defence was ok, Muirhead had a very good game, McMillan also showed he should probably be first choice right back. ATS and Bannigan showed how important they are for the team, very good performances by both. Fox will have to be patient for a while Gallagher is doing very well.

Gallacher ats bannigan muirhead taylor all did well i thought. Mcmillan steady enough also. Craigen garbage, lawless is absolutely honking at this level, rejecting 50k for him was a huge mistake he's a fcuking shitebag wee boy who offer us so little i could cry. Dispossessed everytime he's anywhere near the ball, like a wee boy playing fitbaw with the boys who are a few years older than him.

No higgy erskine osborne next week, cant see where the next win is coming from

Half decent performance. Defence was a bit ropey in the first half hour but in general played well. Gallagher, McMillan and Mair have made us a bit more solid at the back and it was nice to have a shut out. Higgy going off so early was a major blow and he could be out for a while. Heard Archie being interviewed on the way back in the car and guy asked him about Ryan Stevenson coming in. Archie was non committal but did say he hopes to get another one in. My feelings on Archie are well documented in other threads but he is not immune from criticism as I say what I see. The sub situation is becoming a bit of a joke to be honest. Just how does Elliot get on in every game and in getting into the ground I was shocked that Craigan and Balatoni had kept their places after Tuesday. I am convinced that he does have a mental block with these three guys. Still it was an acceptable performance given County's result today.

Edited by Lindau

Half decent performance. Defence was a bit ropey in the first half hour but in general played well. Gallagher, McMillan and Mair have made us a bit more solid at the back and it was nice to have a shut out. My feelings on Archie are well documented in other threads but he is not immune from criticism as I say what I see. The sub situation is becoming a bit of a joke to be honest. Just how does Elliot get on in every game and in getting into the ground I was shocked that Craigan and Balatoni had kept their places after Tuesday. I am convinced that he does have a mental block with these three guys. Still it was an acceptable performance given County's result today.

I am mystified about Piccolo. What's going on there?

Gallagher and Mair are making a huge difference for us.Good clean sheet at last.McMillian very solid too.Grim game though with not a alot of football.Ref was shite again . St Mirren are dirty [email protected] tackle on higgy was a shocker and the one on Erskine not far behind.Ref as usual absolutley p1hs.

Wonder if in the next few weeks we might see SoD played further forward .

Half decent performance. Defence was a bit ropey in the first half hour but in general played well. Gallagher, McMillan and Mair have made us a bit more solid at the back and it was nice to have a shut out. Higgy going off so early was a major blow and he could be out for a while. Heard Archie being interviewed on the way back in the car and guy asked him about Ryan Stevenson coming in. Archie was non committal but did say he hopes to get another one in. My feelings on Archie are well documented in other threads but he is not immune from criticism as I say what I see. The sub situation is becoming a bit of a joke to be honest. Just how does Elliot get on in every game and in getting into the ground I was shocked that Craigan and Balatoni had kept their places after Tuesday. I am convinced that he does have a mental block with these three guys. Still it was an acceptable performance given County's result today.

interesting your saying about hearts Stevenson coming in mate as a hearts supporter had said we had offered a player called hamill a 3 year deal on their forum. I dont know much about Hamill though I was interested to read that the Hearts supporter seemed to be more than happy for him to go. Edited by Third Lanark