Pant Wetting, Negativity And General Spouting Of ....

allyo

The facts are that every negative result we get, no matter how well we have played, even against the best sides in the country is gonna get the Rubbles, Javejags and The Cups of this forum, spouting their usual claptrap. Be good if they did what it says on the tin...bloody well support your club through thick and thin. This side is playing some of the best football I have seen from a jags side over the 57 years I have been following the club. We have been dreadfully unlucky this season. Yes some of the defeats have been self inflicted and yes, a major flaw I see in Archie, is his substitutions. If Craigan, Elliot and Doolan are on the bench you can almost 100% guarantee they will be on the pitch within the 90 minutes. He does need to get that sorted. Think you will find that most of the pantie wetters are those that were posting we were going for a European spot after the 1st 4 games this season and they can't handle that we might end up in the play offs. Think most sensible fans expected that 10th would be a great achievement for us this season.

Stop being a self righteous twat....we have won 1 game in 17 and we are all supposed to pretend all is well....most managers would be in trouble at any club with that stat and rightly so

Also who appointed you the supporters police? I support the team but I am critical as I hope the manager is as that's how you improve , look at what you do well and fix the bad stuff

No let's not do that let's pretend we're doing great and if we're not well that inevitable anyway so shut up....pathetic

Stop being a self righteous twat....we have won 1 game in 17 and we are all supposed to pretend all is well....most managers would be in trouble at any club with that stat and rightly so

Also who appointed you the supporters police? I support the team but I am critical as I hope the manager is as that's how you improve , look at what you do well and fix the bad stuff

No let's not do that let's pretend we're doing great and if we're not well that inevitable anyway so shut up....pathetic

Oh the name calling is back, next the toys will be out the pram and the threats of never posting again will start along with the pleas of " I never wanted Archie sacked, I just think he needs help" Its you that's the twat ya feckin walloper. If you call yourself a supporter why don't you try supporting the team and the manager. At the moment we are one point away from safety....yeah great time to sack the manager! Please practice what you preach and stick by your promise of NEVER posting again ( your words by the way) or have we got to suffer your drivel from now till May. By the way 22 minus 6 is 16...just in case you didn't know!!!

Edited by Lindau

Oh the name calling is back, next the toys will be out the pram and the threats of never posting again will start along with the pleas of " I never wanted Archie sacked, I just think he needs help" Its you that's the twat ya feckin walloper. If you call yourself a supporter why don't you try supporting the team and the manager. At the moment we are one point away from safety....yeah great time to sack the manager! Please practice what you preach and stick by your promise of NEVER posting again ( your words by the way) or have we got to suffer your drivel from now till May. By the way 22 minus 6 is 16...just in case you didn't know!!!

May you be happy, may you be well

Ok I'll bite. What in your opinion are we doing well and what do we need to improve?

Your 1 win in 17 stat probably helps you sleep at night but I doubt you even consider the only 4 points from 8th spot or 2 defeats in 6.

We all would love to be comfortable at this stage of the season however we are not, getting down on everyone and being negative ain't gonna fix it supporting the team might.

If it doesn't we'll just need to go again, not up for that your shout the majority of us are as we have been for as long as there have been the Jags.

• Like 2

Let's get this thread back on topic. Sack Jim Alexander and Davy Mains before they take this fine Club down the Swanee. Unpaid volunteers have no place in a professionally run business.

Bring back Eddie Prentice, if he's actually ever gone away, :thumbsup2:

That will be my cup of tea sprayed all over the computer screen with that bobby dazzler :clapping:

Ok I'll bite. What in your opinion are we doing well and what do we need to improve?

Your 1 win in 17 stat probably helps you sleep at night but I doubt you even consider the only 4 points from 8th spot or 2 defeats in 6.

We all would love to be comfortable at this stage of the season however we are not, getting down on everyone and being negative ain't gonna fix it supporting the team might.

If it doesn't we'll just need to go again, not up for that your shout the majority of us are as we have been for as long as there have been the Jags.

Ok lets start with the goalkeepers both decent but both have problems with cross balls particularly fox....they need to command the six yard box and come out for crosses that will also help the central defenders

Central defence has been a weakness all season then Mair seemed to steady the ship until Saturday ! We have been very poor at defending set pieces and cross balls.....someone else posted that Archie thought Conrad and Aero could step up but Archie himself said Mair was his top summer defensive target which leads you to believe he wanted experience in there....we lose too many goals from crosses

I think we all struggle with having a management team of defenders and bring so poor in this area

Right back ....while Sinclair has stepped up we have a problem here SOD going p forward good but weak defensively with Macmillan being the opposite this area needs corrected

Midfield ..... We have missed Osborne IMO but if we want to play the one up front system - which Archie seems to do - then we need a holding midfield player in front of the back 4 ( whether we should be able to play a back 3/5 is also an issue) I would also look at playing 2 defensive mids on occasion something Mourinho does at Chelsea .....we have also gone slightly backwards in ball retention and passing

Spain is the place to look at how you need to organise your midfield to support one up front because Taylor has become isolated and the linkage between middle and front is too far so someone in midfield needs to get closer to Taylor to link up with him.....but your two wide players need to track back up and down the flanks

Mentality.... We lose far two many goals late in games and it happens so often that it can't just be town to luck there is something about the mentality of the team is

Scoring 3 at Motherwell is great , loading 4 is poor.....particularly 2 in the last 7 minutes....I would like to think that Archie is critically evaluating what is working well and what needs to improve .....key task for us is to improve defensively, if we can get the midfield closer to Taylor we can score goals

• Like 1

Ok lets start with the goalkeepers both decent but both have problems with cross balls particularly fox....they need to command the six yard box and come out for crosses that will also help the central defenders

Central defence has been a weakness all season then Mair seemed to steady the ship until Saturday ! We have been very poor at defending set pieces and cross balls.....someone else posted that Archie thought Conrad and Aero could step up but Archie himself said Mair was his top summer defensive target which leads you to believe he wanted experience in there....we lose too many goals from crosses

I think we all struggle with having a management team of defenders and bring so poor in this area

Right back ....while Sinclair has stepped up we have a problem here SOD going p forward good but weak defensively with Macmillan being the opposite this area needs corrected

Midfield ..... We have missed Osborne IMO but if we want to play the one up front system - which Archie seems to do - then we need a holding midfield player in front of the back 4 ( whether we should be able to play a back 3/5 is also an issue) I would also look at playing 2 defensive mids on occasion something Mourinho does at Chelsea .....we have also gone slightly backwards in ball retention and passing

Spain is the place to look at how you need to organise your midfield to support one up front because Taylor has become isolated and the linkage between middle and front is too far so someone in midfield needs to get closer to Taylor to link up with him.....but your two wide players need to track back up and down the flanks

Mentality.... We lose far two many goals late in games and it happens so often that it can't just be town to luck there is something about the mentality of the team is

Scoring 3 at Motherwell is great , loading 4 is poor.....particularly 2 in the last 7 minutes....I would like to think that Archie is critically evaluating what is working well and what needs to improve .....key task for us is to improve defensively, if we can get the midfield closer to Taylor we can score goals

We now have a solution to all our problems. Sack Archie and give this guy the job. Guaranteed to stay in the top league and top 3 finish and European football guaranteed next season!!

Edited by Lindau

We now have a solution to all our problems. Sack Archie and give this guy the job. Guaranteed to stay in the top league and top 3 finish and European football guaranteed next season!!

Hopefully when you read it again you noticed it didn't say anything about sacking the manager

If my points are wrong address them not things I didn't say

• Members

To be fair, and although I don't often agree with many of javeajags posts, it's a pretty good summation of how I see it also.

Hopefully when you read it again you noticed it didn't say anything about sacking the manager

If my points are wrong address them not things I didn't say

Honestly you are as thick as mince. Read the response I posted. You appear to have all the answers so in my (ironic) opinion the board should sack Archie and give you the job. Just to refresh the memory, who started the 2nd biggest thread on this board in December and what was the subject?? Archie just about to come on Scotland Today. Maybe he has read your post and has decided to resign so you can get the job as you appear to know a helluva lot more than a guy that has been in and around football for over 20 years! Oh yeah and what has happened to your stock " May you be happy, may you be well" answer from last night. Dear oh dear!

Edited by Lindau

Honestly you are as thick as mince. Read the response I posted. You appear to have all the answers so in my (ironic) opinion the board should sack Archie and give you the job. Just to refresh the memory, who started the 2nd biggest thread on this board in December and what was the subject?? Archie just about to come on Scotland Today. Maybe he has read your post and has decided to resign so you can get the job as you appear to know a helluva lot more than a guy that has been in and around football for over 20 years! Oh yeah and what has happened to your stock " May you be happy, may you be well" answer from last night. Dear oh dear!

Actually I am quite intelligent

To parody the man in Its a Wonderful Life ....irony is lost on some people

I hope all this anger is not affecting your health

I gave my analysis what's yours without insulting anyone ?

Stop being a self righteous twat....so shut up....pathetic

I gave my analysis what's yours without insulting anyone ?

I really am beginning to feel sorry for you. I think I will stop replying to you as you obviously do need help! I apologise if I am on the verge of tipping you over the edge!

I really am beginning to feel sorry for you. I think I will stop replying to you as you obviously do need help! I apologise if I am on the verge of tipping you over the edge!

Stop bring selective ....you did not include the whole of my first post nor show it was in response to a ridiculous one from you

So what's your analysis or can't you answer the question?

I think there is a debate on a successor but Archie has to go

Cang bear yo watch more of this

Ok we should have won

Except we can't put thd ball in tbd net so we drew

Gosh do when he's come on as a dub off the first team that wasn't him ?!!

Actually I am quite intelligent

Nurse!!!

Stop bring selective ....you did not include the whole of my first post nor show it was in response to a ridiculous one from you

So what's your analysis or can't you answer the question?

My analysis is clear, Archie keeps us up, even via the play offs and it's been a successful season. If he doesn't his job is on the line although I think the board will stick by him for the following season. How many times do I have say it before you finally take it in!!

Edited by Lindau

My analysis is clear, Archie keeps us up, even via the play offs and it's been a successful season. If he doesn't his job is on the line. How many times do I have say it before you finally take it in!!

That's not an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the team.....that's an aspiration/wish