Pant Wetting, Negativity And General Spouting Of ....

allyo

Two wins in eighteen.

What more needs to be said?

The attitude of some people here would make you laugh ....maybe we should set up a forum where everyone has the same opinion and your not allowed to criticise anything

Great performance especially in the second half , usual areas of concern but that's for another day

As a thistle funnily enough I'm celebrating tonight !

You know what I'm leaving this forum

I am not here to score any points, there is still a lot of work to be done to escape the play offs, but can any of the comments above surprise anyone on here?? We have beaten the 2nd best team in Scotland and yes while we did carry a bit of luck, we could have scored 7 or 8 in that 2nd half and have now scored 6 goals in our last 2 games against the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the country, yet the usual suspects are still not happy. Beggars belief. By the way Javejag, shut the door on your way out and please stick to your threats to leave this time...gets a bit boring saying it all the time then coming back for more! Well done Archie and the lads. That result has been coming and with Erskine and Higgy supporting Lyle the team is now oozing goals. Onwards to Dingwall next week. I will be in the Travelodge in Inverness next Friday and Saturday Javejag or Barney if you fancy a pre match pint and chat...lol

• Like 1

You know what I'm leaving this forum

Well, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Well if you are going to be inflammatory in your comments, then at least learn to spell........................

Desperate times when you're reduced to pointing out spelling errors in other people's posts. Are you that miserable that Thistle lost today?

ARCHIE ARCHIE

ARCHIE ARCHIE

ARCHIE ARCHIE

ARCHIE ARCHIE

For those that have been down on the team and in particular Archie, the same ones trotting out the 1 in 17 nonsense.

You might have considered and possibly ignored the stats since the turn of the year when Archie took the opportunity to refresh the team, in case you haven't they are 2 wins 4 draws 2 defeats. Not the form of a team that should worry about a play off as they won't end there if they keep that form going.

• Like 2

There is NO danger Thistle will be in the playoffs Now Archie has dropped Craigen and Elliott to play with 11 men is a stroke of genius.

today the bookies had Mukendi at 10/1 to score the first goal..........Craigen & Elliott were 12/1

Mukendi @ 10/1 looked a better bet

• Like 1

We're all doooomed! Doomed, ah tell ye!

We' re going to be relegated.........as sure as I'm riding this unicycle and playing this saxophone. We're facing relegation and total humiliation. Everybody is laughing at us, we can never succeed.......................Ah, on second thoughts, perhaps I was too hasty...

We're all doooomed! Doomed, ah tell ye!

We' re going to be relegated.........as sure as I'm riding this unicycle and playing this saxophone. We're facing relegation and total humiliation. Everybody is laughing at us, we can never succeed.......................Ah, on second thoughts, perhaps I was too hasty...

You missed the bit about relegation setting us back 10 years.

Only won 3-1. Archie out!

Out of 3 games against 3 difficult sides, we drew 1-1 after going behind, pushed a strong motherwell team to unfortunately lose late on and beat the 2nd top team 3-1. Something's going right, the side has improved and some excellent football is being played. Compare this with our struggling form months ago. Archie, the board and the players are well worth the praise

There is NO danger Thistle will be in the playoffs Now Archie has dropped Craigen and Elliott to play with 11 men is a stroke of genius.

today the bookies had Mukendi at 10/1 to score the first goal..........Craigen & Elliott were 12/1

As much as you're entitled to your opinion, your constant obsessive criticism has burnt onto my screen, I've seen it that much

I feckin' hope Archibald has Taylor in on Sunday for extra training. He may be only a loan player but his poor finishing after we went 3-1 up could've cost us. Fortunately Aberdeen didn't test our defence but had they done so they'd have buckled as per usual

Anyone who thinks we're doing anything more than papering over the cracks need their heids examined.

I feckin' hope Archibald has Taylor in on Sunday for extra training. He may be only a loan player but his poor finishing after we went 3-1 up could've cost us. Fortunately Aberdeen didn't test our defence but had they done so they'd have buckled as per usual

Anyone who thinks we're doing anything more than papering over the cracks need their heids examined.

are you actually serious?

• Like 1

For the love of faking Jeesuo stop using that HORRENDOUS Curciv font.

Edited by Watson Towers

Caution Jaggy Nation , when a Roman General was given a Triumph (Parade not car or Bike) through the streets of Rome on a chariot , there would be a slave positioned behind him on the chariot holding the laurels above his head , but repeating the words "Memento mori"!" . I think we have a place for a few folks who remind us of vagaries of jags fitba.

but here's a link to the Raith Rovers website were in the programme notes the chairman comments on Raith Rovers specifics , but the overall theme could be representative of any other team in the country including the PTFC.

http://www.raithrovers.net/13191/dont-panic.htm

Edited by banderas