Gabby

Jaggernaut

Interesting to note that Monday 24th is Dia De La Bandera or Flag Day... A Mexican public holiday which celebrates the current and previous Mexican national flags.

Would be great if the fans fancied doing something on Saturday for Gabby.

Here's a site that sells the flag at a reasonable price, if folk fancy getting behind this?

http://flagandbuntingstore.co.uk/acatalog/Mexico_Flag.html

Interesting to note that Monday 24th is Dia De La Bandera or Flag Day... A Mexican public holiday which celebrates the current and previous Mexican national flags.

Would be great if the fans fancied doing something on Saturday for Gabby.

Good, but what's the point if he's not even in the squad?

• Like 1

He was back in mexico seeing his family a couple of weeks a go, dont know if he is still out there, apparently he was responsible for injuring both fox and gallacher so i have no idea what the players or management think of him at training, be a shame for him taking time to settle in scotland only get released by the club. Would be dissapointed with archie and the club if that is the case.

He was back in mexico seeing his family a couple of weeks a go, dont know if he is still out there, apparently he was responsible for injuring both fox and gallacher so i have no idea what the players or management think of him at training, be a shame for him taking time to settle in scotland only get released by the club. Would be dissapointed with archie and the club if that is the case.

If what you have said is in any way true, then it suggests that there is a story not being told here.

Assuming Gabby is fit, and there have not been any family problems, then why on earth would he be granted leave to go back to Mexico at this stage of the season?

If what you have said is in any way true, then it suggests that there is a story not being told here.

Assuming Gabby is fit, and there have not been any family problems, then why on earth would he be granted leave to go back to Mexico at this stage of the season?

For the reasons just given, he's not required for the moment. If someone takes a knock, I assume he'd be put on the next flight back. There could have been a family illness or something which required special leave also.

For the reasons just given, he's not required for the moment. If someone takes a knock, I assume he'd be put on the next flight back. There could have been a family illness or something which required special leave also.

Could be, but what if, say on Saturday, Conrad gets a long-term injury, Aaron comes on and gets red-carded, and Mair goes down with the flu in the morning?

Seems to me that there is something else here.

But I'm open to being reassured from others.

Or possibly not. As I see it, Mair's come in instead of him, Balatoni's preferred on the left, and Muirhead's preferred as centre back sub due to his greater versatility (having played in midfield a few times). Nothing more sinister than that, I reckon.

Agreed!