Just On...

clarencegarter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say it's made the press Here

Allan Cowan should shut the :censor: up and concentrate on why he cant provide the side with the resporces required and allowing us to stoop to the level of losing to Cowdenbeath. No one would be spitting at anyone if he did his job properly.

I've made my feelings well known about the spitting incident earlier in the thread.

Allan Cowan should shut the :censor: up and concentrate on why he cant provide the side with the resporces required and allowing us to stoop to the level of losing to Cowdenbeath. No one would be spitting at anyone if he did his job properly.

I've made my feelings well known about the spitting incident earlier in the thread.

That's absolute nonsense.

Nothing that was said in that article was incorrect. So it is the board's fault that a scumbag spat at one of our players? Utter gash, and the type of twisted, blinkered and frankly unpleasant logic and rhetoric that pollutes this forum at times, as well as the majority of your posts. Pathetic.

The article was about the spitting incident and as such a non footballing matter. I'd be appalled if the chairman of our Club declined when asked to comment on that but still found time to comment to that paper or elsewhere about footballing issues.

That's absolute nonsense.

Nothing that was said in that article was incorrect. So it is the board's fault that a scumbag spat at one of our players? Utter gash, and the type of twisted, blinkered and frankly unpleasant logic and rhetoric that pollutes this forum at times, as well as the majority of your posts. Pathetic.

Ooh get you!

I'm as repulsed at the spitting incident as the next man. I suggest you read my posts earlier in the thread.

It's the board's fault that fans are angry. I think Cowan would be better served addressing these problems than bleating to the press.

Every poster on this thread has condemned the filthy disgusting and totally unacceptable behaviour of the Spitting Jags Fan. And quite right too. Though some have made an attempt to link the deed to the poor performance of the team. That’s not right.

I say spitting, at all, full-stop, is disgusting. Yet you see it going on all over the place. Mostly done by young men, you don’t often see females spitting. But the biggest spitters of all are footballers themselves. Even on five-a-side pitches they are at it. Why is that? Other sportsmen and athletes don’t habitually spit.

Any ideas why? Is it some sort of hardman image thing? Or is it simply footballers and young men have filthy habits.

Every poster on this thread has condemned the filthy disgusting and totally unacceptable behaviour of the Spitting Jags Fan. And quite right too. Though some have made an attempt to link the deed to the poor performance of the team. That’s not right.

I say spitting, at all, full-stop, is disgusting. Yet you see it going on all over the place. Mostly done by young men, you don’t often see females spitting. But the biggest spitters of all are footballers themselves. Even on five-a-side pitches they are at it. Why is that? Other sportsmen and athletes don’t habitually spit.

Any ideas why? Is it some sort of hardman image thing? Or is it simply footballers and young men have filthy habits.

You're right of course but just as an exception to prove a rule I give you the richest* sportsman in the world and expectorator supreme, Tiger Woods.

*well pre divorce settlement anyway.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Ooh get you!

I'm as repulsed at the spitting incident as the next man. I suggest you read my posts earlier in the thread.

It's the board's fault that fans are angry. I think Cowan would be better served addressing these problems than bleating to the press.

So you're repulsed by the act but think it is the board's fault? Again, skewed logic. Instead of using every single incident to bash the board why not accept for once that, in this instance, it isn't actually the board's fault, and instead it's the act of a mindless, pathetic, disgusting idiot who has no justification for his/her actions?

Re: reading your posts. I don't have to read through them to know what they contain. It's usually utterly delusional drivel, consisting of bile-filled rants against the board, the manager, the trust, whoever. No idea why I'm even bothering to respond.

So you're repulsed by the act but think it is the board's fault? Again, skewed logic. Instead of using every single incident to bash the board why not accept for once that, in this instance, it isn't actually the board's fault, and instead it's the act of a mindless, pathetic, disgusting idiot who has no justification for his/her actions?

Re: reading your posts. I don't have to read through them to know what they contain. It's usually utterly delusional drivel, consisting of bile-filled rants against the board, the manager, the trust, whoever. No idea why I'm even bothering to respond.

:lol:

I dont post anything delusional. I am a realist. I pointed out that we would struggle badly before a ball was kicked this season due to the penny pinching, the treatment of Halliwell etc and sadly I've been proved correct. If you want to take it as bile filled,l then that is entirely up to you!

Back to the spitting, I've said countless times that it disgusts me and that the person responsible should be dealt with severely.