Any Idea On New Strip/leisure Wear?

JaggyG

Does anyone have any idea when/if a new strip is being released along with new leisure wear?

Nothing available at the moment and would like to get some new stuff for going on holiday and attending the Brighton game whislt in Spain

Cheers

With the peak of Summer and all this lovely weather, Joma/TTL/Thistle decided it wasn't a good idea to make any money by releasing the shirt in order for people to buy.

Makes great financial sense when you think about it.

On another point, how nice was the red shirt Mexico played in last night (in an otherwise yawnarama macth)? I'd quite like to see Thistle wear a hooped/striped shirt with that shade of red and Brazil's shade of yellow - it'd be a bit different for a season.

With the peak of Summer and all this lovely weather, Joma/TTL/Thistle decided it wasn't a good idea to make any money by releasing the shirt in order for people to buy.

Makes great financial sense when you think about it.

talking heads pgb, talking heads

Yeah, looks the same to me. Would be really uninspired if that was the case. Don't like Joma at all.

... and what was the length of contract we signed with them? Another four years after this? To get the same template Dunfermline got last season? Money staying firmly in pocket ...

... and what was the length of contract we signed with them? Another four years after this? To get the same template Dunfermline got last season? Money staying firmly in pocket ...

I don't blame you. Unfortunately I think Puma spoiled us a little with their unique designs for the team, but Joma don't even try.

• Like 1

Right, so it's quite clearly not Dunfermlines top from last season, look at the should/sleeve stitching.

The Dunfermline top was a one piece sleeve & shoulder panel stitched onto the chest and back.

I'd say that mainly yellow picture is looking over the left shoulder of the top from behind.

The black picture with the red band looks like the shorts, and they could be dunfermlines shorts from last season.

Only thing so far I don't like is that the badge is off centre ontop of the stripes.

http://www.joma.fi/media/Teamwear_Catalogue_2014.pdf

Possible templates:

Rival

Fire II

Fit One

Tech Fluor

Tech

Toledo Shorts.

If it is one of the five templates I've listed above, then it's as good as "made to order" as none of them come in a stripe version.

Edited by potty trained