Any Idea On New Strip/leisure Wear?

JaggyG

Very smart modern looking top which looks alot better than last years.

Like any new strip launch from any club, not everyone will like it but that's the way it goes.

What about the socks and shorts?

Edit

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/partick-thistle-replica-store/508-partick-thistle-home-socks.html

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/partick-thistle-replica-store/507-p.html

Edited by billko

Looks like no mini kits again...

• Strip: £35
  • Shorts: £13
  • Socks: £7

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.......

For the first time this season we will also be selling an infant’s version of the kit:

Infant (12, 24, 36 month)

Shirt, socks and kit – £35

Not for me, but to be honest, there is not much chance of me buying a strip with MacB on the front of it regardless of what it looks like.

Extortionate price for a kids strip though. Got the wee man a Portugal kit with Ronaldo on it for £50 in greaves, age 7.

Quite how it is justified to charge £55 for a Thistle kit for a 4 year old is beyond me.

if the shoulders and arms were black it would look better, its too yellow.it looks like a sweetie wrapper!

the launch has been a joke,still no official full size photo of the full kit 5 and a half hours after it was meant to launch! we couldny launch a balloon into the air.

if the shoulders and arms were black it would look better, its too yellow.it looks like a sweetie wrapper!

the launch has been a joke,still no official full size photo of the full kit 5 and a half hours after it was meant to launch! we couldny launch a balloon into the air.

There s a full kit pic kicking about twitter of Banzo in the full kit. Whoever took the picture needs a new camera.

will wait to see it properly before deciding whether to purchase or not, but initial impression is

..... don't like it

..... too many stripes

..... too much yellow

..... shoulders should have stayed black

..... sleeves should have been stripes

..... badge should be centered on stripes, not look like been added as an afterthought

..... kids kits prices are a disgrace

..... it does look like a sweetie wrapper

..... if true theres no backpanel and its stripes, then thats one thing they finally got right

..... at least it isn't the st mirren top as pointed out.

overall, first impression is very disappointed and underwhelmed by it.

last season we had the basis of a great top which was ruined by the back panel and sponsors logo cut out section.

this coming season, instead of building on that potential and improving it, we have a top that has corrected the two errors of last season, but changed everything else detrimentally.

we all have different opinions, some will like it, some will be indifferent, and some will hate it.

may grow on me (or become even less liked), but for now it's certainly a no purchase from me.

• Like 1

My two favourite kits of recent times have been the first Puma kit after the re-brand, and the one we won the 1st Division with. The main reason I liked these was because it was radically different from what had gone before and made a genuine attempt to display a part of the clubs heritage or history (especially the pinstripe one being reminiscent of the early 70’s).

Unfortunately all I see with Joma is some general tweaking with the design. For me it’s not really a new kit, but rather a slight update on what has gone before. As said before, the black panelling and the boxed sponsor logo has been sorted, but in the process they have mucked up something else. For the level of change on the strip, was it really necessary to release it as opposed to just waiting the usual two seasons?

The only good thing is that the GK’s shirt is black, therefore it would be a safe bet to suggest the away kit will at least be a little different.

Edited by Yellow & Redneck

from ttl site .....

p.jpg

is it just me, or does the way the pic is taken, make dools look like he has a gary oconnor type gut in development? (i'm guessing, or hoping, a gust of wind is the reason for the gut billowing out?)

On closer inspection it appears to me dools has had a good summer.... All inclusive somewhere I reckon

Edited by p12tfc

too many stripes, too dear, i cant see a picture after 30 mins blah blah f***** blah. wit a shower eh torn faced greetin b*******. ive never known a group of idiots like it. jist buy it, support and fund the club and heres to a successful season. always the usual trumpets lookin to snipe the club at every possible opportunity. time to stop greetin an grow a set

• Like 4