Any Idea On New Strip/leisure Wear?

JaggyG

too many stripes, too dear, i cant see a picture after 30 mins blah blah f***** blah. wit a shower eh torn faced greetin b*******. ive never known a group of idiots like it. jist buy it, support and fund the club and heres to a successful season. always the usual trumpets lookin to snipe the club at every possible opportunity. time to stop greetin an grow a set

couldn't agree more...

too many stripes, too dear, i cant see a picture after 30 mins blah blah f***** blah. wit a shower eh torn faced greetin b*******. ive never known a group of idiots like it. jist buy it, support and fund the club and heres to a successful season. always the usual trumpets lookin to snipe the club at every possible opportunity. time to stop greetin an grow a set

Grow a set of what, you keyboard warring tosser?

Go look up and understand "spelling" and "grammar" and come back when you can communicate without mashing your idiot thumbs into your keyboard. I've got pigeons shitting on my balcony with more sense than you.

Go stick yourself up your own arse, save the rest of us having to read your crap.

• Like 1

Go look up and understand "spelling" and "grammar" and come back when you can communicate without mashing your idiot thumbs into your keyboard. I've got pigeons shitting on my balcony with more sense than you.

Go stick yourself up your own arse, save the rest of us having to read your crap.

Don't beat about the bush! Haha

Why can't we have a strip based on a retro style?

Here are my choices...

wlarth.jpg

That way the dads (who are probably the largest group buying strips) are happy and so are the weans as they would have the "latest" strip.

You would sell more too. Everybody would be happy :)

This is the kind of stuff im talking about. spelling and grammer, do one ya dafty. constant keich comes aff your keyboard and onto this forum which has nothing constuctive to add but constant negative bile. either you support the club or you dont, simple. buy yer strip an yer season ticket and sit doon like a good wee lassie.

PS your pigeon patter is incredible, I can tell someones told ye that one. next time ye try an effort like that try and use it to make a point. My last post made perfect sense and was damning of the moaners and whingers, which evidently has made it very easy to see wit bracket you fall into. enjoy yer season wee man, although i reckon winning the treble wouldnt be enough to satisfy ye

Edited by MonehJags
  • Like 1

What other avenues are there to support the team? Is sitting in the hoose whining aw the time on forums gonnae make us successful? I work away an can't make hauf the games but as a token of good will I always buy a season ticket in the hope it helps the club. It doesn't make me a better fan but I think any income the club receives can only help to make the club grow. I know id rather support the club by getting behind it an not drag it down with negative unhelpful comments

• Like 1

What other avenues are there to support the team? Is sitting in the hoose whining aw the time on forums gonnae make us successful? I work away an can't make hauf the games but as a token of good will I always buy a season ticket in the hope it helps the club. It doesn't make me a better fan but I think any income the club receives can only help to make the club grow. I know id rather support the club by getting behind it an not drag it down with negative unhelpful comments

That's admirable but whining on forums kicked off concerted reaction to the daft notion that the Club could just move a large group of fans from one stand to another. If it wasn't for whining on forums I suspect May's Centenary Fund draw might not yet have taken place.

I don't for one moment condone negativity and most of us are well aware of the handful of practitioners on here of that dark art. At the same time I believe most of us, let's be kind here, sort of worry from time to time about the way the Club is run. The forum is perhaps far from an ideal sounding board but in the absence of effective fan representation (remember TAG?) it's more or less all we've got. So as much as I agree the forum often harbours negativity it most certainly has it uses.

Nobody, well the vast majority of us anyway, wants to knock the Club we support. But, until some other effective way of communicating our concerns is in place, answering e mails would be a start, this place will always be a natural port of call for airing those concerns.

• Like 2

I agree with that completely as I was also one who disapproved of the stand move and made my views known at the time. However that was all constructive criticism with the view of it being overturned. Too many trolls with nothing useful to say. See you in Fleetwood