Streams

DublinMagyar

Anyone know of a free stream for today's match?

Dont know about tv streams but it was in another thread that all the regional radio stations have live commentry from a local match at 3pm on a Saturday this season.Good chance we will be the featured match on tay am's 'game on' show today.

Edited by thistledave78

Official DFC stream available for those outside the UK & I think Ireland. Costs £5 via Paypal.

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/live/

Already paid, interested to see how the new additions to the team do.

Just paid for this as well. Looking forward to it.

I'd pay for this every week if Thistle could do it for home games. Wonder if the costs involved are higher than expected income though. I'd imagine it's like a big hole in the road (been looked into).

Is there a way you can make it look as if your outside the uk by downloading something? As you can probably tell I'm crap at these kind of things

Tunnelbear is a VPN I use on my iPad. Costs $4 a month (but I think the basic is free).

Works perfectly for me so far. It gives you the option of several countries. I pick the UK when I want to use BBC, Sky Go and the bookies websites. Just select another country and I think it should show you as outside the UK.

Good Luck.

Tunnelbear is a VPN I use on my iPad. Costs $4 a month (but I think the basic is free).

Works perfectly for me so far. It gives you the option of several countries. I pick the UK when I want to use BBC, Sky Go and the bookies websites. Just select another country and I think it should show you as outside the UK.

Good Luck.

Does that let you use stv player & national lottery? I use witopia ($6 per month) and even when I select uk these sites still say I'm outside uk

Any idea what time the stream starts?

Sorry, never read the post above. If anyone abroad is seeing a picture it would be very helpful if you let us know...

This also.

I'm in..just the stream is kinda doing nothing and those spinning dots waiting on something to happen are appearing.

By the way, my first attempt I was told I could not watch in the UK, so I switched country and only then got the JWplayer appearing, even if it's just a loading circle that appears. This gives me confidence it is on DFC's side and not the application failing me.

By the way, my first attempt I was told I could not watch in the UK, so I switched country and only then got the JWplayer appearing, even if it's just a loading circle that appears. This gives me confidence it is on DFC's side and not the application failing me.

I had that initially too. I'm realistically hoping its up sometime just before 3.

Edited by avie-man