Players Wages

Gibberish

I'm glad you asked because I was beginning to think no one would!

Like the other wages quotes in this thread, I just made it up and passed it off as fact!

:D Naughty! That's something I'd never think of doing.

btw I would assume you'd bracket player insurance within the player wage cost centre. Possibly other extras as well tho' I can't think of any at the moment.

• Like 1

All of the players that signed deals after our promotion would have been offered the same terms, I would imagine. Banzo, Muirhead, Balatoni, Welsh, Fox, Doolan + whoever else I've forgotten.

McMillan is on £700pw I heard, just for an example. Do our players not get appearance, win/draw bonuses too?

JaggyMad may want to know where you get your info, because of course he knows it all like no one else, king of claptrap

All of the players that signed deals after our promotion would have been offered the same terms, I would imagine. Banzo, Muirhead, Balatoni, Welsh, Fox, Doolan + whoever else I've forgotten.

McMillan is on £700pw I heard, just for an example. Do our players not get appearance, win/draw bonuses too?

Banzo signed a new new contract though, keeping him at firhill til 2016. So I would think that was an increase on what everyone got in the summer of 2013.

I still can't believe Welsh is on 1000.

JaggyMad may want to know where you get your info, because of course he knows it all like no one else, king of claptrap

So show me where I have stated what our players make? Unlike yourself £25k average. I have never claimed to know any more than the usual fan.

You are a typical wee school boy sitting behind a computer claiming to know things regarding our club, but have yet to back an of your drivel up yet.

Can you answer any the questions that you have been asked on this thread, you seem to keep avoiding them...mr drivel.

So if you have no idea what they get paid as you have just stated, why even bother to question what I know as fact you Mr Knobhead

If it is "fact" then it really is something you should keep to yourself. What's the point in revealing it? What does it gain? I actually think it contemptible to discuss players' wages on a public forum.

• Like 3

You really should make sure you spell words correctly if you're going to highlight them in CAPITAL LETTERS.

But sorry, I missed the altruism in your opening post. I didn't realise you were attempting to illustrate the plight of our underpaid stars. It was probably the bit about "monkeys" that threw me.

• Like 2

You really should make sure you spell words correctly if you're going to highlight them in CAPITAL LETTERS.

But sorry, I missed the altruism in your opening post. I didn't realise you were attempting to illustrate the plight of our underpaid stars. It was probably the bit about "monkeys" that threw me.

Get a life outside of your keyboard you closet weirdo

I can't understand why anyone who genuinely has knowledge of the wage structure at the Club would want to post that on a forum.

Personally I don't have a clue and don't especially care. That's a matter between the players and their employer and the latter's concern as to whether the wage budget is affordable. I just hope that the players give their all every time they represent Partick Thistle. I don't have any major concerns on that front.

Perhaps those that are so interested in the players' wages would care to share with us all what their wage/pocket money is.

Edited by Tom Hosie
  • Like 7

I can't understand why anyone who genuinely has knowledge of the wage structure at the Club would want to post that on a forum.

Personally I don't have a clue and don't especially care. That's a matter between the players and their employer and the latter's concern as to whether the wage budget is affordable. I just hope that the players give their all every time they represent Partick Thistle. I don't have any major concerns on that front.

Perhaps those that are so interested in the players' wages would care to share with us all what their wage/pocket money is.

Sense at last!

I assume we pay the best we can within our finances as it should be.....end of

• Like 3

Sense at last!

I assume we pay the best we can within our finances as it should be

Exactly. :thumbsup2:

Think it was yourself that pointed out 50% of turnover, which I believe is now commonly thought as the maximum a club should spend. The figures I think Fawlty Towers posted indicated a slightly higher wage/turnover figure but understandable given the transition.

It stands to reason then that the only immediate way that wages can be meaningfully increased is to either sell players under contract in January and/or trim the squad considerably. Even at that for all we know we may be over budget as it is.

Exactly. :thumbsup2:

Think it was yourself that pointed out 50% of turnover, which I believe is now commonly thought as the maximum a club should spend. The figures I think Fawlty Towers posted indicated a slightly higher wage/turnover figure but understandable given the transition.

It stands to reason then that the only immediate way that wages can be meaningfully increased is to either sell players under contract in January and/or trim the squad considerably. Even at that for all we know we may be over budget as it is.

The interesting part is what % of the wage bill is for playing staff and what for admin staff