Hearts

thebiglemon

very poor game but great finish by Holt. Smith maybe unlucky to get sent off but Boyd & Miller made similar tackles and got away with yellow cards. Banzo's tackle on Guidetti was no worse than any of them. Ian Black is the biggest ***** in Scottish football. How he has made a living out of football is beyond me.

ps Lee Robinson on Rangers bench, how funny :D

fair play to Hearts, just seen the result and delighted to see them win. I wonder if Fat Sally will be walking away sometime this week, I can't ******* wait to listen to Super Scoreboard on Monday night.Humped again, in admin again and more directors arrested again! Also credit has to go to QOTS, after losing McInally they have went from strength to strength and they (along with Hibs) are breathing down the Rangers necks. Were Hibs and Dumbarton playing without keepers today? 6-3 to Hibs, unbelievable.

Next to the Alloa game, it’s got to rank as one of the worst defeats in their long illustrious 2 year history

Watched Alloa lose at home to Falkirk today and find it hard to believe they could've come remotely close to getting a point at Ibrox the week before. The fact Falkirk aren't even in the play off zone would indicate that Alloa must've been totally jammy picking up home and away points against sevco. But on the contrary from all I read and heard Alloa were worthy of those two draws.

So at this stage it kinda looks to me that our friends from across the river are certs to be in the play offs but are far from guaranteed to be the club facing the 2nd bottom in our league.

Don´t you get the perception Hearts are a Premier League club playing in the lower league( for whatever reason).

While you don´t get that feeling with Rangers. The higher they reach, the poorer they look.

Heard on the radio that Neilson has his players in training on a Sunday routinely unless they have a midweek game. It's in their contract to do so. They're in for a fullish shift with the defenders and attackers receiving separate coaching. Not saying that's the correct way or not to go about a training regime. It does tho' paint a picture of a club determined to go straight back to the top division.

I just can't imagine Sally getting his prima donnas in for Sunday training even as a punishment after the likes of the Alloa game. In fact I can't even imagine it crossing Sally's mind to ask his precious players if they'd be willing to come in. By nearly all accounts I've heard sevco are still playing hoofball so it's hardly surprising they look worse the higher up the league they are. That's the very football that got their rivals, Hibs, relegated.

I thought we went about getting out of that league in the right manner. Our style of football and teamwork (like Accies this season) meant we could adjust to life in the top division better than the likes of yon Morton team. Whatever, compared to how sevco are trying to get promoted, ours was a masterplan'

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett