Ict Or St Mirren

thebiglemon

I really wanted Arbroath away for a cracking day out - not been up there in years.

Such a predictable draw for us in the end.

we played up in arbroath in pre-season last summer.

i was hoping for spartans or berwick/albion this round, but meeting one of them in the quarters will do.

fingers crossed the tiptop tc will win the replay v fake thistle, for a decent away support, and thus prolong paisleyites suffering with him at the helm.

but yes, dull as dishwater draw for us against another same league competitor, but also means there will be a maximum of 4 premiership teams in qf draw.

let's win this cup six seasons early jags

R16. Delighted. Spartans away was my cherry pick but we've got a great chance here. To get us in the mood, here's one from the big mad mental tomb of Jaggy Factoids...

Jaggy trivia # 1416

“In 1921, chairman Tom Reid forgot to organise the purchasing of the champagne, a traditional staple for victorious Cup winning teams. Unperturbed, the bold Thomas diplomatically persuaded his Ibrox counterpart to part with his, and only then were Thistle able to fill the old cup and celebrate like other normal teams!”

:ptfc:

Who cares who we get, I honestly think we are good enough to get to the final if we play to our strengths and get our share of the breaks.

I'm really excited about the team just now, our defence is really shaping up, and if Higgy and Fraser both play a blinder at the same time we can beat anyone!

The feelgood factor a run in the cup brings would be much welcome too.

v v v Bad Twinny :crazy:

Apologies north stander, I've merged them so now your post doesn't make sense.

Possibly not for the first time? :unknw:

It could be even be argued, none of my posts make sense.

Though, I'd argue there is also a number of longer standing posters of whom this could be said of, and who are well ahead of me in that list.

This draw was all my fault. As a retired person and with little to do this morning I did my own draw with the sixteen teams. And, yes, believe it or not there were four teams left in my bunnet and,yes, Thistle came out at home against ICT or St Midden. I thought to myself well, at least, we won't get THAT one. Oh dear!!

It was the only one that was the same as the real draw so I am certainly to blame.

It is so so dull and if it's ICT as is likely we will get no gate either. And might go out.