The Midweek Game

The Sunnylaw Jag

I just watched that, maybe i'm biased but didn't look like a sending off. Also the commentators on http://www.wiz1.net/channel5 are awful, i've heard the guy say about three times now that would have been a great goal if it was on target. Bell end.

Aye the commentary is brain damage...could see how the ref could have produced a soft red card though....thing is, would it have surprised you if it had happened?

Are you counting the times any of our team give the ball away or is it just the players you don't like?

Both actually ... We are giving the ball away cheaply generally and as Stevenson can't be up front for pace it's got to be to hold the ball up eat and he's given it away too often

No Frans or Seaborne means we are abysmal in the air! Balatoni and Muirhead have done ok but both lack height at this level.

Higgy has been shocking all night! Not beat a man yet and constantly giving the ball away. A mixture of little support anytime he has had the ball still not being 100% fit.