Bye Bye Ally

i@n

My neighbour just claimed he is Rangers answer to Jock Stein.

I know its pretentious to quote yourself, but it reminded me of something.

There is a bit in one of the early Irvine Welsh books, when he talks about meeting a Rangers fan and realising he has just understood and met the missing link.

Couldn't put it better really.

^ Liquidation is wishful thinking. Mike Ashley or Laxey Partners can lend them more money that is secured on Ibrox and/or Murray Park. Why do you think the board is in London today - Christmas shopping at Harrods? They will be negotiating a refinancing package.

Why would Ashley put more money in??

He has the future income of the merchandise, badge, and image rights sown up regardless what company owns the club.

If he sticks £8 million in it will only see out the season IF they win promotion, how long will it take him to get that £10 million back??

It will be interesting to see what guarantees will be against the £2 million already loaned by him, and as Bomber stated "Who has the deeds"

I believe that Ashley would lose those commercial rights if the club is liquidated. He can keep them if the club is put into administration and sold as a going concern. In the short-term, he could lend more cash that is secured on Ibrox and Murray Park. If (or when) the club defaults on the loans or goes into admin, he gets them cheap and sells them on for a very big profit.

Precedent has already been set that the club is separate from the company and can continue as the same

Precedent has already been set that the club is separate from the company and can continue as the same

Ashley's contracts are with the company which owns the club's brand(s). If the company is liquidated, those contracts would be ripped up. The club and its assets (including the brands) would be sold on by the liquidators. That's what happened with Deadco.

Ashley's contracts are with the company which owns the club's brand(s). If the company is liquidated, those contracts would be ripped up. The club and its assets (including the brands) would be sold on by the liquidators. That's what happened with Deadco.

Are you sure??? From what i've heard the image rights, badge and merchandise of the CLUB were sold to Ashley, not the company

Are you sure??? From what i've heard the image rights, badge and merchandise of the CLUB were sold to Ashley, not the company

It could depend on the terms of the contract(s). It would surprising if they were sold permanently and a fixed term contract or licence would make more sense. However, that does assume that there is some sensible folk at Ibrox. Some more digging is required on that one.

It could depend on the terms of the contract(s). It would surprising if they were sold permanently and a fixed term contract or licence would make more sense. However, that does assume that there is some sensible folk at Ibrox. Some more digging is required on that one.

Remember who sold him them, the same guy that put Ally on a massive contract, the same one that installed Traynor on a massive contract the same one who sold the naming rights for £1

Shoot them in the head.

And then nuke the entire site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Mistake there, if we nuke them we'll take out ourselves as well. What we need is a cruise missile, but if I say anymore I'll get the website into trouble.

One of the most horrible things about living in Whiteinch is that Rangers are my local team. I can see the ground, and the Southern General, outside of my back window. Just as well I was born in Kelvindale, well actually the hospital just over the Clyde from the place, which under the Bill can no longer have an appropriate name.

But as Jags Fans we should understand why you don't want to be labelled. I thought the idea of our song about the roman catholics and the rest of it (banned now) was saying we don't care what you believe in, you can still follow the Jags.

And McCoist is, was, doing a job like McNammara. And he shouldn't be labelled, he should be allowed some space to sort his head out.

We clapped Neil Lennon on to the park when he was threatened. I'm no saying we should clap McCoist, but remember the goals for Scotland.

There is another possibility open to Rangers. They could call McCoist's bluff and put him on gardening leave. A cheaper replacement could then be appointed. The immediate impact on cash-flow would be much smaller, especially if they recruit from within the club.

And McCoist is, was, doing a job like McNammara. And he shouldn't be labelled, he should be allowed some space to sort his head out.

He did a lot more than his job. He was the Ibrox Icon who backed Green - without his help the Spivs would have found it harder to get it all their own way at Rangers. (That's why he got the ridiculous contract which made him so hard to sack). He was the dog-whistler demanding "who are these people" when he knew very well who was on the tribunal and was stirring it up.

Edited by Mr Bunny

He did a lot more than his job. He was the Ibrox Icon who backed Green - without his help the Spivs would have found it harder to get it all their own way at Rangers. (That's why he got the ridiculous contract which made him so hard to sack). He was the dog-whistler demanding "who are these people" when he knew very well who was on the tribunal and was stirring it up.

I agree he carries the look of a guilty man.

Oh Sally, now you want to chuck it

Because you've lost your winning clout?

But your legal mob say "No!", so fcuk it

Just stay and see your contract out.

But, with problems on the park now mounting

And a brutal end to all the fun

Your compo you can now start counting

You greedy, clueless fattened h*n.

So, who will care when soon you go

And Butcher leads the Hunnish nation

Not us, we're laughing at your woe

We wish your mob administration.